Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

I got VOTC Chewie. Only one more to go! (R2 of all things :p)

Hey DJ8, long time no see. Good find. Glad I got the second one but I'm pissed I missed the first one :( Vader carrying case is awesome. I have the PotF2 3P0 one so passed on that.

I'm gonna order some more minis as well and probably get a bunch of boosters and a Clone Strike starter for xmas.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know this isn't really collecting info but family guy is set for release on fox in either march or may 2005 and the episode guides are here

and on a sidenote the Boston redsocks pulled it out of their ass and made a complete mockery of the Yankees! they slaughtered those bastards and I couldn't be happier!.:D

ummm, on topic.....go collecting! woohoo:D

I've heard June and possible May at the soonest. Now it's May with possibly March at the soonest? Cool :D

That's a complete list of episodes? Why are the only 13 instead of the normal 22. Is it a summer series since it's starting so late or what's the deal? And does that three parter about Stewie have anything to do with him coming out of the closet because I was under the impression they were saving that for the movie.

And while I prefer the Sox to the Yankees, I would have felt alot more comfortable having the Yankees play the Cards/ Astros and kicking their ass (I hate both of these teams with a passion, I really could care less if the Astros lost or not).

Yay collecting! I found nothing in the past few days for SW so nothing really to post here about.

Gah!! i dont poste for friggin two weeks and im outa the loop! well im back in black baby! so lest get going.

first in order damn u to hell katarn!!!

i am very lacking in votc, my latest, still lando, no stormie, nor boba, or whats this c-3p0 and chewie now!! bah!

I do not have cantina scene two, i have one tho. to top this shizzle pff is till have yet to get to "thats enetertainment" for my minis, AND! as i casually go to rebelscum boom! sandcraelr out, naboo set out, y wing out, and holo emperor out! im bihing and Pi$$ed gah!

well now that that si all gone, red sox Biatches!

And ya ya, good finds, you louzy a..

I preordered the Sandcrawler and got my Holo Emperor a few days ago. Didn't you get one from SW Shop? It only cost $10. I only got one. I hope since they're done with the silver guys, the holos become exclusive.

I can see it now! Holo Han Alderaan Flight! (I'm surprised we never got a silver one :p).

2 zip redsocks in the World Series! yeah!

yep, ahhh.

as for family guy 13 is better than none but the only gripe i have is that they are going to be on fox. fox tends to cut out certian part that adult swim just leaves in.

nothin new in collecting. the local Hot Topic has stewie shirts and suncoast has star wars shirts but i havn't been able to go see em but i will tomorrow after school.

edit, page 13, yaayyy:D

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I got tons of crap yesterday:

I now have all of the OTC guys save for 2 of them. I am missing the Scout Trooper (didn't you get that one first?! :confused: ) and the Imperial Trooper (aka, the Scanning Crew Member repaint).

I also am in need of only VOTC Chewie loose. I also got the blue VOTC 12" Boba from eBay.

Oh, and one last thing. The TRU Naboo 4-Pack. This is the best one yet with it's uncommon figures and Tarpals on a Kaduu (minus that crappy running action! :D)

I'm having fun with it all. I suppose I just have that transitional wave until RotS huh? :(

I have 2 scouts : D

Which did u get??!!

Umm i really have no interest in a blue boba, im more interested in getting the koto one...which i will, soo hopefuly.

Well nice finds, cya round.

Ooo lemme think if i got any new lol...

well i did get some more playschool minis, and the y-wing, duno if i said that.

and i did find han at-st finally.

• 4 weeks later...

Boba Fett Mini!!!! :D:D:D

I got my Xmas gift in the mail too; the CS Fringers and the two generic Jedi/ Sith.

Also got a 12" VOTC Chewie at KB Toys. Tis cool but he didn't fit on my shelf with the others! :( Gotta fix it some day but for now, I crammed him with the actual vintage guys. Looks bad in my opinion but my dad likes it.

KB is right by the gaming store at the mall. I hope my dad picked up a ton of RS boosters for a surprise Xmas gift because I still need a half dozen or so to complete the RS series.

Seems your catching up and getting stuff I don't even have....

I saw the scanning crew member at Wal-Mart. Two of them. They were smashed to ****. It wasn't a shipping error either. First time I've encountered scalpers around here (well, save for them selling it second hand instead of them leaving it for me, but that's a bit different than this travesty). Stupid bastards :mad:

Originally posted by Katarn07

I got a VOTC Boba out and my shipment of the first 8 VOTC from EE as well as the Sandcrawler.

All I need now is R2, Stormie, and Chewie loose :)

Posted 11/10/04. I probably got it a few days before that though. Tis a freakin sweet scene I got set up. One of my bests yet. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post this. These are what I got for Xmas that I didn't ask for.

Battlefront Scout Trooper. I really don't care for this. I don't own the game so it's not that big of a deal for me. Just a recarded guy in some modern packaging.

Jorg Sacul. Well, I never really really wanted him but I'm still glad I finally got him.

Mexican Convention Luke and Yoda 2-Pack. This thing is freakin sweet. It's got a window box with OTC Luke and Yoda on their stands. Luke his doing a handstand, Yoda's talking to him. I have my loose OTC Luke with OTC Yoda in the backpack right by it. It's really cool looking. It's C7 packaging but a little super glue will boost it up to C8 :)

For Christmas, i got:

Lando General

Luke Jedi Knight (times 2 actually)

Leia Bespin

OTC Yoda

Crix Madine

Han Solo AT-AT Driver disguise

Silver Vader

OTC Dark Side set

Me and Andrew are going shopping Sunday. Yesterday, I check Wal-Mart. They didn't have a single Star Wars figurine.

Archived