Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like you all have been finiding alot of great things. Too bad I live where theres hardly no good star wars figures! Blah, but I did finally get the Elepahant man from my local comic book shop right before X-Mas. I guess what was my xmas gift :D. Well hopefully when they get the new Super Wamarts in here, they will have awhole lot more stuff...I hope. Im really saving up for the Episode 3 figures and stuff. Cant wait for it to get here. Well happy hunting for all!

I think I'm done with Hasbro's 3 3/4" figures after the initial RotS figures. It's become way too much of a chore and not fun anymore. I really need them to make more 12" guys (and not more remakes) and I am eagerly anticipating the third set of SW minis WotC is coming out with this August. I'd best be getting the rest of the ones I need from the RS set though.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I hear that After ROTS, its probally over for me too. The only ones that I wanted lately and have been getting off of ebay are the OTC 05 Wave one figures 1-5. Im not really too thrilled about the latest wave out now. After I have thought about it, the OTC 05 figures are the first OTC figures I have got so far. However I did get that Leia Bespin for atleast 4 dollars on ebay, which was a great deal in my view. And got Sly Moore, Queen Amidala(Celebration) and Rabe for around 20 dollars. Still trying to get the wookie senator and that Jedi to complete the set. Also I have the Epiosde 3 sneak peak line on its way aswell. Really looking forward to seeing those. Well happy hunting to those who still hunt the good hunt!

• 6 months later...

I went to Wal-Mart to pick up my new glasses (took over a week to get new ones; I had mine taped on the bridge :rolleyes: ) Hoped they had that Evolutions pack, but none there. Instead I got George's son as Jedi, Obi Pilot, Capt Antilles, Utaupau Warrior, and AT-TE (or whatever it is called) gunner.

Archived