Home

I officially give up!

This is the un-council's official gisgruntled bounty hunter. i hereby give up the search for ki-adi, im sorry barnabas,your loyal bounty hunter has failed you.....

------------------

Monkey.gif

Say "hi" to Bango, Jo-Jo's friend and faithfull sidekick.He helps me bounty hunt.

The Un-Council's Disgruntled Bounty Hunter

-Calypso

This is the un-council's official gisgruntled bounty hunter. i hereby give up the search for ki-adi, im sorry barnabas,your loyal bounty hunter has failed you.....

------------------

Monkey.gif

Say "hi" to Bango, Jo-Jo's friend and faithfull sidekick.He helps me bounty hunt.

-Calypso

uh,i may not be on the un-council,but he has been found,or at least said to be on the game.for dreamcast,he is there,somewhere.so dont feel bad.

------------------

sw-lukedarth.jpg George Lucas:"buy my products!make me money!"

uh,i may not be on the un-council,but he has been found,or at least said to be on the game.for dreamcast,he is there,somewhere.so dont feel bad.

------------------

sw-lukedarth.jpg George Lucas:"buy my products!make me money!"

Guest Stormtrooper

This is REALLY annoying me now!! its not on the same subject but i got the game on friday and i love it it ROCKS but i cant get past level four. Is there any way to get past that jumoing towards the beginning without losing all my credits? frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Guest Stormtrooper

This is REALLY annoying me now!! its not on the same subject but i got the game on friday and i love it it ROCKS but i cant get past level four. Is there any way to get past that jumoing towards the beginning without losing all my credits? frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Guest WeedSmoker

Forget Ki Adi Mundi.. how about playing as that "LEC Logo" Jedi with the purple saber?!

That guy RULES!

; L~

"the grass is always greener"

Guest WeedSmoker

Forget Ki Adi Mundi.. how about playing as that "LEC Logo" Jedi with the purple saber?!

That guy RULES!

; L~

"the grass is always greener"

heeey, yeah, as the official disgruntled bounty hunter of the un-council, will not rest untill that Lucas Arts logo jedi is unlocked!

------------------

Monkey.gif

-Calypso

heeey, yeah, as the official disgruntled bounty hunter of the un-council, will not rest untill that Lucas Arts logo jedi is unlocked!

------------------

Monkey.gif

-Calypso

Guest Darth Zero

Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

Hey StormTrooper check out Darth Warts comprehesive and fun to use(HA HA) guide at: http://JediPowerBattleGuide.homested.com/JPB.html

It has a step by step guide to each level...it's very good..

p.s. I'm not being paid to say this!!!!

[This message has been edited by Darth Zero (edited May 31, 2000).]

Guest Darth Zero

Originally posted by Stormtrooper:

Hey StormTrooper check out Darth Warts comprehesive and fun to use(HA HA) guide at: http://JediPowerBattleGuide.homested.com/JPB.html

It has a step by step guide to each level...it's very good..

p.s. I'm not being paid to say this!!!!

[This message has been edited by Darth Zero (edited May 31, 2000).]

Guest Shinigami

forget the logo guy! i wannna be the big worm at the end of level 2!!

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Authority on Animé

"Only fool fight man with Brisk!"

Guest Shinigami

forget the logo guy! i wannna be the big worm at the end of level 2!!

------------------

Guest Shinigami

forget the worm, i wanna be the bounty hunter that goes "yamachia" (what does that mean anyway?)

------------------

Guest Shinigami

forget the worm, i wanna be the bounty hunter that goes "yamachia" (what does that mean anyway?)

------------------

Guest Stormtrooper

Sorry but my machine wont let me see anything below my reply so can someone write again (if they were answering my question that is).

Guest Stormtrooper

Sorry but my machine wont let me see anything below my reply so can someone write again (if they were answering my question that is).

<font color = "orange"> Well, stormtrooper, all that i can tell you is to watch your shadow as youre jumping. and, if youre playing as adi-gallia or anyone else with one of those "personal force fields", to activate them before you start to jump to avoid getting shot out of the air. does that help you at all? BTW, what did you mean by saying that your machine wont let you see anything below your post?</font>

------------------

Monkey.gif

-Calypso

[This message has been edited by Jedi Calypso (edited June 02, 2000).]

<font color = "orange"> Well, stormtrooper, all that i can tell you is to watch your shadow as youre jumping. and, if youre playing as adi-gallia or anyone else with one of those "personal force fields", to activate them before you start to jump to avoid getting shot out of the air. does that help you at all? BTW, what did you mean by saying that your machine wont let you see anything below your post?</font>

------------------

Monkey.gif

-Calypso

[This message has been edited by Jedi Calypso (edited June 02, 2000).]

Guest Stormtrooper

The browser wouldn't let me scroll past my posting although it said done at the bottom anyway it works now so don't worry

Guest Stormtrooper

The browser wouldn't let me scroll past my posting although it said done at the bottom anyway it works now so don't worry

Archived