Home

Trade Federation Control Ship MP Map

Breath

Originally posted by Breath

Right now the map is 50% done. The other 50% includes some underlevel areas (similar to the underlevel areas from the TPM game), many secret areas, the bot route, power ups placing and the sound effects.

I am satisfied with the current map size. When I complete the underlevel areas that I mentioned before the map will be really big. Don't expect much news for the map until 15th June because I study for the exams. Wish me good luck.;)

No worries, Breath.

Best of luck for your exams.

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Breath

The map is ready. Now I am sending the map to pcgamemods.com, so in a few hours you will be able to download it!

I put only one chair because I had serious compiling problems.

Well done, Breath. I don't see it yet, but I guess it will take a couple of hours before it's on the site.

:gben: The Force will be with you, always.

just played, very nice breath. first time i couldnt find my bearings since most of the corridors look the same, but after goin through it 2-3 times i felt i knew everything :) supurbly detailed map, i got around 60 fps with a geforce2 so good job on that :thumbsup:

Hmmm...very good, I see you took a lot of inspiration from the TPM game.

Some areas could do with some layout work...like there's only one way out of the hangar. And some textures are overstetched/misaligned. But all in all, a very cool, detailed map. It looks like the battleship.

If by "ambassador meeting room" you mean the room where Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were when the Neimodians tried to kill them with the gas, you need to look harder, 'cause that room IS in the map.

I do agree with him about a ship in the hangar, but unfortunately I don't think there's a prefab or model of that red Diplomatic ship that gets blown up. Too bad... it'd be perfect there (and might help to break up some of that repeating hangar floor texture).

I wanted to put Lando's ship in the hangar (like LivingDeadJedi did in Duel of the Fates map), but it wasn't fitting with the general atmosphere of the map.

...and the ambassador meeting room, i think should close.

Do you mean that the door should be closed?

I left the door opened because I wanted the meeting room to attract the player's attention. In addition, I think it's beautiful to see the corridors from inside the room.

I had also constucted an underlevel corridor (like the underlevel areas in the TPM game), but serious compiling problems forced me to erase this part of the map.

Generally, when the number of brushes was greater than 13000 I was getting compiling errors. That's why I put only one chair and not six or more.

Originally posted by Eldritch

I do agree with him about a ship in the hangar, but unfortunately I don't think there's a prefab or model of that red Diplomatic ship that gets blown up. Too bad... it'd be perfect there (and might help to break up some of that repeating hangar floor texture).

Is it just me, or did I see an AAT prefab a while back somewhere? I vaguely remember that...

Archived