Home

Trade Federation Control Ship MP Map

Breath

I read the review. :)

I think the score is not fair, because 6/10 is the score of my previous CTF map (Battle Station No. 1138) in JK2Review. Obviously, Trade Federation Map is much better than Battle Station No. 1138.

:deathii: I don't think that low FPS is a serious flaw of a map. LivingDeadJedi's Duel of the Fates v1.0 map (the most downloaded map ever) had also very low FPS.

:deathii: I DIDN'T use any texture from any other game. All custom textures have been created by me. I have mentioned it BEFORE. Obviously, you don't believe me.

Anyone who has played the phantom menace game can say that the textures are not the same.

I accept that there are some flaws, but they are not so important as you mentioned in the review.

I think the review is constructive, but it's also very strict and harsh. Anyway, everyone's opinion is accepted.:)

I think that Trede Fed map is very fun, because the real fun for any Star Wars fan, is that he feels like he is fighting and playing on Trade Federation Droid Control Ship. That's why Howgarts map will be fun, because people will feel like they are playing in Howgwarts. That's why Duel of the Fates map is fun, even if it's a long, "one-way" and "low-fps" map.

I hate to say it, but it is a bad review.

Nothing personal with Eldritch, you reviewed my map and I just reviewed your review of my map.:)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense taken, but again, as I said in the review, it's not that the individual flaws themselves are such a big deal. It's that there are so many of them, and I didn't even mention everything I wanted to.

Much of it could've been fixed before release by sending a beta to a couple testers.

And in light of the fact that your Battle Station map received the same score, I will be upping the Trade Federation map by a bit, since it was better.

And sorry if I made a bad assumption about the textures, but many of them looking kind of low-rez so I figured...

Oh, and if LDJ's DotF map was reviewed (by me, anyway) it would get a lower rating than Shadriss' remake of it because of the framerate issues. Framerate is a huge factor in a good map - no one wants a map where all they can do is walk around in it by themselves.

Originally posted by Breath

Do you mean that the door should be closed?

Ummm no, more like maybe it opens up when u get close enough up to it, not intirely closed off and sealed. And yes the Ambassador Room is were Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan waits for the Trade Federation Viceroy. And it is good you did try Lando's ship anyway,But maybe someone could maybe make a prefab for the Republic Cruiser...it would be nice

Archived