Home

2004 Elections

Xylan

I would be glad to see a woman hold the office of president, tho i wont vote for Ms. Clinton. If Bush is still the lesser of evils, then i shall vote for him :( it seems thats how we have to choose leader these days, cant choose the best people, we have to choose the person who is the least bad for the country.

.....it seems thats how we have to choose leader these days, cant choose the best people, we have to choose the person who is the least bad for the country.

Sadly enough that is true. But the ones who might be the best to lead us know better than to waste their time getting buried in special interest groups.

Nevertheless, I voted for GW for Gov, Pres, and will vote for him for Pres again. For the most part I agree with the job that he is doing. I don't agree with everything or whatever, but no one could exactly represent what i want except me. I truly believe he wants what is best for this country and I support most of his iniatives. And I hope he gets rid of ol' Saddam soon.

:lsduel:

Gonna vote for Nader again.

Democrats best man would be Bob Graham from Florida, He has stood up to Bush's war mongering without being tarnished.

I would vote Republican in a heartbeat if it were the correct person, but I would fall on my sword before I would vote for Bush.

Having said all that, Bush will be president again, have no doubt.

2004, let's see:

Lieberman: nah, i dont like him.

Hillary: maybe

Bush: maybe (more of a maybe than hillary, though)

Republicans, suck. Democrats, suck. i cant stand these politicians. they argue too much over things because the other guy's a republican or a democrat, kinda irritates me.

the voting choices wernt that great in 2000, maybe thats why the vote was so close, both bush and gore didnt really appeal to me.

I need someone who keps true to his word and basically a moral person, im not saying that bush and some other guys werent, im just saying he just isnt that appealign for me.

The democrats are going to need a strong canidate if they want a remote chance of winning. Liberman and Hillary are so hardcore leftists that they'd probably not stand a chance. Getting the presidence is all about getting the swing voters. My best strategy for the democratics would be to nominate John McCain for their pick. With Democratic support and his ability to get republician votes, McCain would stand very good chance of winning. However, this isn't a likely senario with the Democratic leadership leaning SO hard to the left.

Archived