Home

The History of the Universe

Master_Keralys

Do you believe evolution or intelligent design occured?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe evolution or intelligent design occured?

• Evolution
    • Intelligent design
    • Don't have a clue

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

But you just don't WANT to respond to them.

You're absolutely right. I am in no way going to respond to 14 pages of creationist propaganda that you have not even taken the time to understand. If you read and understood all of those links, write the points and arguments here and provide a link to the rest. If you cannot do this, you have not understood it.

I am not going to wage a silly "link war". If that was the case, I'd be spamming you with links with each thread.

Did you even read the links? If so then something should've struck your attention.

I read them. I was not surprised. The dating page just hauled up evidence of where the isotope dating methods had produced weird-ass results and used this as "compelling evidence" that they could not be trusted, even though they're used countless times simultaneusly on material that gives the same result, even alongside non-radioactive dating methods such as dendrochronology and ice samples.

One site even brazenly said transitional fossils are non-existant.

The site about pseudogenes argue that introns (DNA between genes) equals the pseudogenes.

Again, I am not going to haul all that ton of text to this forum and discuss something you haven't even taken the time to write or understand.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by C'jais

Sure. I'm happy with where you are now. You can go on with this charade of "Nyah! You haven't presented proof/evidence yet! I'm still right! Even though I haven't proved it! Nyah!" if you like. It will only make you look all the more like illeteral ignorants who wouldn't be able to notice logic even if it bit you in your behind.

But I'm happy with the direction where this is going. You have now retreated to your indefeatable core of pure faith that does not require proof or fact to be true. You have now given up on presenting proof and refuting mine, and with each whiny post you make, I will look all the more victorious because it is so indeniably obvious that you have given up on trying to prove creationism with scientific fact. Now, you say, you're right because the Bible tells you so. Anyone with an with a mV of brainpower is now able to notice see you're using circular reasoning to blind yourself from the apparently irrefutable fact I have presented. Even your fellow protestant is able to see that evolution is fact.

OOOOOPPPSSS!! There he goes again, taking thigns that arn't there. You need to learn to stop that.

I never said anything like "Nyah! You haven't presented proof/evidence yet! I'm still right! Even though I haven't proved it! Nyah!". Ever. I said, there is no proof...so the debate is pointless. I never said creation was a proven fact or anything at all. I'm saying I BELIEVE it's true. There is no proof it's true.

Now for the second paragraph. I havn't retreated anywhere. For the last FRICKEN time

I said, there is no proof...so the debate is pointless. I never said creation was a proven fact or anything at all. I'm saying I BELIEVE it's true. There is no proof it's true.

Let me say it again, since you'll obviously miss it again and again and again

I said, there is no proof...so the debate is pointless. I never said creation was a proven fact or anything at all. I'm saying I BELIEVE it's true. There is no proof it's true.

maybe one more time

okay. I hope you actually read whatI say instead of putting words in my mouth this time.

There is no undeniable proof that evolution OR creation is true, so it's pointless to debate it.

edit- Just to mention it, all because there is no proof doesn't mean it's not true. Let's say some woman is murdered and there is no proof. Did it happen? Sure it did! Creation COULD be true... evolution COULD be true... but one of them is correct, and no one (in all) will no the truth till the end now, will we? I BELIEVE creation is true though. Now, for the last time

SO END THE POINTLESS DEBATE ALREADY.

No matter what someone says, I'm still believing in creation. Want to know something? I have had one CRAPPY life, but there's only one thing that has kept me from killing myself, knowing God is there, and He has a plan. If evolution was true, I"d be dead right now. Period. He's the only thing I'm living for...because life itself is NOT WORTH LIVING ANYMORE.

I thought I might say something about my previous post in this thread. C'jais responded to the part where I went on about "it being crazy if we are all just a bunch of random chemical reactions." He interpreted this incorrectly..

I have no objections to natural selection, that wasn't the subject in which my statement was referring to. I was talking about the whole creation of the universe and the positioning of the planets; there are way too many factors involved in our (and the universe's) creation to say that it was just chance and that it was oridinary. I would go into further explanation but I find my thoughts to be of no use any longer. I believe in a God, I see evolution as a possibility..

One important thing for all non-religious folk out there- little fact about Christians- It is highly practiced in our religion that ones who have not seen but yet still believe possess the greatest characteristics of all. Unlike several other big religions of this world, we Christians do not need evidence to prove to us that God is real.

BTW: "Even your fellow protestant is able to see that evolution is fact." I didn't find that very appropriate.. Though Rp and I may believe in the same God, that does not mean all of our beliefs and customs are the same. Rp shouldn't be assulted with an assumption that "even his fellow follower" does not agree with him..

Master_Keralys: I think you need to scrub up on your known Roman history when it comes to Syria. When Herod is referred to, it is about Herod the Great, is it not, and not his son? When Herod the Great was in power, Syria was not a full roman colony, therefore not actually required to do a Roman Census, as the Bible so calls them to do.

No Roman census was called for whilst Herod was in power, and it is approx 15-30 years between the two that were held in the nearby regions by the Romans. Not until Herod died, and the Romans made Syria a full Roman state, did they have to pay Roman taxes and go into census'.

As for the Appendix, it is actually something that is there to help disolve hard coated nuts, more like ones that would come off trees. It is a common trait amongst all mammals, but since we no longer eat hard nuts, such as gum nuts, then there is no real need for it to "disappear" from the human anatomy.... (Helps when you get appendicitis, and decide to read up on it whilst you are laid up after the operation.)

As for evolution, it actually choses to evolve things that allow for better reproduction, so anything that happens post-child bearing age will not be "evolved" out of any human, or animal genome. If there is a "successful" mutation, it will pass itself on for reproduction to the next generation, ONLY if it helps for the species to reproduce more. To gather more food, to have a larger brain, which allows us to think of alternatives to live until a reproducing age, think about where most successful mutations have taken us. They have taken us to the top of the food chain, so that we can multiply and thrive as we do as a human race.

Why are there so many geriatric diseases and afflictions, since they do not stop the species from reproducing, it is past our reproducing years, so nature has no reason to mutate these out.

Do not take humanity as it is now, it is a very well evolved species, that has such a little written history, which will prove and disprove nothing. We are now a species that actually choses to not go with evolution, and survival of the fittest, we perpetuate those DNA mutations that should not be passed on for a better species physically. This is where our evolved brain, that has ideas such as compassion "interferes" with pure evolution....

Rp, can I ask why then get involved in this debate, that you do not really intend to actually defend your beliefs. You also say that Evolution or Creation has true, but you also state that there is no proof to either. In my books that is taking a narrow minded view on how we came to being.

Who says that there is only two alternatives to how humans and animals came to this Earth, as many of us have said "NEITHER OF THESE TWO ALTERNATIVES MAY BE TRUE" - use my math analogy to see that one wrong answer does not make the other correct. Who is to say that perhaps Bhuddism, Hindu or Muslim are the correct answer.....

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

OOOOOPPPSSS!! There he goes again, taking thigns that arn't there. You need to learn to stop that.

I never said anything like "Nyah! You haven't presented proof/evidence yet! I'm still right! Even though I haven't proved it! Nyah!". Ever.

While you did not say this exactly, this is what all your posts are sounding like.

You blatantly ignore whatever evidence we dig up, without even trying to refute it.You insist on calling creationism truth, fact and reality without presenting evidence for it. You keep arguing that this debate is pointless.

To me, it sounds like you don't belong in this thread, if you don't have anything constructive to say. If you've given up, please leave.

Now you're saying that there's no proof for creationism. Therefore making it a completely irrelevant hypothesis at best. One that should not be taught in schools or as fact. Am I right?

If you don't feel like there's any evidence for your theory, stop trying to dig all this dung up about dating methods etc and insist on calling it fact.

And there's no need to repeat your statements.

edit- Just to mention it, all because there is no proof doesn't mean it's not true. Let's say some woman is murdered and there is no proof. Did it happen? Sure it did!

Mmm hmmm.

And let's say that a woman was presumed murdered by her husband, yet all evidence points to it being a physical improbability, as her husband was working at that time. Could it happen? Sure, but only if God reconstructed the past to fit the assumption.

SO END THE POINTLESS DEBATE ALREADY.

Leave.

If evolution was true, I'd be dead right now.

No. How many times must I say that taking evolution as fact does not invalidate God? In Europe, creationism is taken as a joke when people hear of it for the first time. There are millions of protestant over here that "believes" in evolution and God at the same time.

Period. He's the only thing I'm living for...because life itself is NOT WORTH LIVING ANYMORE.

You need God as the junkie "needs" his fix. Sorry.

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

BTW: "Even your fellow protestant is able to see that evolution is fact." I didn't find that very appropriate.. Though Rp and I may believe in the same God, that does not mean all of our beliefs and customs are the same. Rp shouldn't be assulted with an assumption that "even his fellow follower" does not agree with him..

Sorry, I just thought it was a good oppurtunity to prove it's possible to believe in the Christian god and the Bible at the same time.

Originally posted by C'jais

While you did not say this exactly, this is what all your posts are sounding like.

You blatantly ignore whatever evidence we dig up, without even trying to refute it.You insist on calling creationism truth, fact and reality without presenting evidence for it. You keep arguing that this debate is pointless.

To me, it sounds like you don't belong in this thread, if you don't have anything constructive to say. If you've given up, please leave.

Now you're saying that there's no proof for creationism. Therefore making it a completely irrelevant hypothesis at best. One that should not be taught in schools or as fact. Am I right?

If you don't feel like there's any evidence for your theory, stop trying to dig all this dung up about dating methods etc and insist on calling it fact.

And there's no need to repeat your statements.

Mmm hmmm.

And let's say that a woman was presumed murdered by her husband, yet all evidence points to it being a physical improbability, as her husband was working at that time. Could it happen? Sure, but only if God reconstructed the past to fit the assumption.

Leave.

No. How many times must I say that taking evolution as fact does not invalidate God? In Europe, creationism is taken as a joke when people hear of it for the first time. There are millions of protestant over here that "believes" in evolution and God at the same time.

You need God as the junkie "needs" his fix. Sorry.

Well, he still doesn't get it.

Check my posts, I said I was dropping by and saying that the debate is pointless. NEITHER side as undeniable proof, so it's pointless, yet you kept whining for me to say something, so i did, and now you're whining even more, and NOW you (a moderator) has stumped low enough to start INSULTING forum members. God isn't a "fix", He's the only reason I'm still living.

I can't believe how hard it is for you to understand 3 simple sentences.

Should I again? Maybe it will get into your head someday

Maybe I'll talk sloooower, so you can uunnndeerrstttaannnddd

FOR THE LAST TIME

FOR THE LAST TIME

FOR THE LAST TIME

I SAID

I SAID

I SAID

THERE IS NO UNDENIABLE PROOF

FOR EITHER SIDE

FOR EITHER SIDE

FOR EITHER SIDE

SO IT IS POINTLESS

SO IT IS POINTLESS

SO IT IS POINTLESS

TO HAVE A DEBATE

TO HAVE A DEBATE

TO HAVE A DEBATE

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

TO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH

UNTIL THE END OF OUR LIVES

All this "discussion" has done is make a moderator directly attack and insults someone elses belief. He even started ANOTHER thread to continue making fun of someone elses belief. Now instead of just insulting one's belief, he's gone to directly insulting people.

All this "discussion" has done is make a moderator directly attack and insults someone elses belief. He even started ANOTHER thread to continue making fun of someone elses belief. Now instead of just insulting one's belief, he's gone to directly insulting people.

For the umpteenth time, facts are not insults.

If a person falls under the medical definition of "retarded", it's alright for me to walk up to him and call him a retard. It's not nice, but I will not be held accountable for it, and I cannot be dragged into court for it. Because he is.

I'm not calling you retarded, but I am calling Jack Chick a person in severe need of treatment of some sort. He's clearly delusional and schizophrenic. It's not because I don't like him, but it's so obvious that he's mentally sick. It's a sad day when religious beliefs are untouchable by the definitions of schizophrenia and personality disorder. They are not above the law, and I'd strongly suggest that Chick gets stuffed into a medical institute to avoid harming himself or others.

As for evolution, yes, it's possible to prove it. It has already been done in fact, but if you disagree, explain why.

If you don't have anything further to say, please leave and let us get back to the topic at hand.

I was always taught to understand that in science, though much proof and evidence can be drawn, nothing is a fact; everything is a theory. Certain theories can have more evidence than others, but most importantly nothing we believe we have proven is a fact.

Things we can say are facts: the grass is green, I have 400 points, etc...

Even math, as logical as it is, has only been made up of theorems.

I asked for undeniable proof, and you still didn't give it. I"m not talking "a good chance" or "more than likely" or "since it's like this today, it must be like that along time ago", I'm talking about undeniable proof.

It doesn't exist, on either side.

Not worth "debating" anything with you. You just keep pulling things out of nowhere and saying people said or meant it, which is called lying, and using it to bring others down.

and btw, when the question "Why are there still monkies" was asked, why in the world did you ask "If children descended from adults, how come there are still adults?"

Anyone can get that answer. The adults die after a time. The children grow up to become adults, and they stay that way until the end of time. Child, Adult ,Child, Adult ,Child, Adult ,Child, Adult ,Child, Adult ,Child, Adult ... they don't "morph" or whatever into something else, it's always a human child, growing up to be a human adult, and dying. I can't believe you don't know how the human reproduction system works

I asked for undeniable proof, and you still didn't give it. I"m not talking "a good chance" or "more than likely" or "since it's like this today, it must be like that along time ago", I'm talking about undeniable proof.

As long as you twitch on the hook of God, there will be no undeniable proof. For the rest of us, it has already been presented.

You could put it a different way: Which is the most plausible theory? Evolution or Creationism? Which theory predicts things? Which theory can be used for something scientifically, to advance our knowledge of the universe and to find cures to diseases? Which would be the best for everyone to trust in? Which would be the best for the race of humans to trust in?

Which theory has been backed up by positive proof? Which theory is a coherent theory?

and btw, when the question "Why are there still monkies" was asked, why in the world did you ask why there were still kids and adults (or something along those lines). Kids are our offspring. We don't give birth to monkies.

You misunderstood the analogy. We are the children - our ape ancestors were the adults. The apes gave birth to us, and they still remain. Until their time is up, of course.

I dont post much, because I only have internet at my school, and I check it there when I'm not doing some homework on it,but Im going to make an exception here

I've been wanting to stay away from this,but it's really gone to far IMHO

Was reading your reply, but it shows no proof. Maybe one might make more "sense" than the other, but Ive seen some preeety freaky stuff making less sense but ending up true

Reason I stay away from topics like this is because it just turns into big fights and name calling, and honestly, Im suprised to see a moderator falling to the same thing

There is no reason to keep insulting these people. Was reading your Jack Chick post too. All the insults are true? I doubt Jack Chick is a retard. However, you say he is, according to your statement about fact not being an insult

Chill with the insults and name-calling

So, cijais, you are saying you came from a monkey, haha. Okay, Ill give you THAT, but I know I didnt.

Now, I'm expecting to get banned for going up against a moderator, but go ahead, abuse your power. I don't post much here anyway. I dont respect anyone who goes around insulting other people because he can without worrying about punishment himself

Let's not throw around medical terms either, retard and moron are medical terms for extremely low IQ's. I believe moron is defined at about 40 and retard around 20 IQ points, so lets try not to use them out of context.

I think this have devolved into a low level thread, that has one side that is prepared to present facts to their theories that they believe in, and the other side that uses circular reasoning to give their side. If it's in the book, it must be true therefore it's true because it's in the book is how I see most of the evidence presented for Creationism. It's a case of one side saying "You're wrong, I am right" and the other saying "I am right because"...

Why not try to explain that Humans are the same as animals, but walking upright, and God's role in the similarities. Or as to why there are meant to be layers of rock that are out of sequence, as God using his hands to create the Earth, and took some from another part of the world to help in his creation. You do not even present that, all you seem to present is "Evolution is false, therefore our beliefs are those that are true" without providing at least something that shows that it might be the case.

Originally posted by Karsec

Was reading your reply, but it shows no proof.

What reply? I've made quite a bit in this thread.

Reason I stay away from topics like this is because it just turns into big fights and name calling, and honestly, Im suprised to see a moderator falling to the same thing

Quote me. Show me where I crossed the line. If I ran this forum as other moderators would have done, this thread would have been closed a long time ago. I don't. I'll let this thing run to the end, regardless of whether you postulate I offended someone.

There is no reason to keep insulting these people.

Are isotope dating methods an insult to Christianity? If you take hard evidence as insults, and pointing out where you're using circular reasoning as a flame, then please leave.

Was reading your Jack Chick post too. All the insults are true? I doubt Jack Chick is a retard.

Retard is an IQ of 90 or lower last time I checked. I'm not certain of that, but I am certain he's schizophrenic. He's delusional. He sees things that do not exist. He lives in a fantasy world. By the sheer dictionary definition, he's schizophrenic and mentally ill.

Chill with the insults and name-calling

I have done no such thing. Stop these meaningless personal attacks.

So, cijais, you are saying you came from a monkey

I didn't say that. I proved we came from a common ancestor. There's a big difference. And notice I'm proving my claims. Where can we see some proof of your theory?

Okay, Ill give you THAT, but I know I didnt.

You don't know - you believe. When you know something that has not been proved or exists in the real world, you're not right.

Now, I'm expecting to get banned for going up against a moderator, but go ahead, abuse your power. I don't post much here anyway. I dont respect anyone who goes around insulting other people because he can without worrying about punishment himself

Why should I ban you? Because you said I offended someone without backing the claim up with quotes, at least? I'm not going to ban you for that.

But I am going to tell you to think deeply about whether to participate in this thread when you're so obviously not mature enough to debate these things rationally, especially trying to shoot me down as an offending moderator. I've been subjected to it before - I don't like it. But I am not going to ban someone for this crap.

You can go on with this charade of...

It will only make you look all the more like illeteral ignorants

and with each whiny post you make

with an with a mV of brainpower is now able to notice see you're using circular reasoning to blind yourself from the apparently irrefutable fact I have presented

Sorry for this rant, but if you can, I can damn well too.

And while you're still whining

And by stating this, you also claim [the person claimed nothing of the sort, another lie] that the years on the poles consists of fewer days than ours, since winter is one long night where the sun never rises, and the summer is one long day where it never sets.

What are you smoking?

Jesus most likely smoked the hashish

I was damn near falling off my chair laughing while reading this bullsh*t he's now made.

Because this 'tard apparently doesn't know anything about Islam.

I'll be damned if I didn't feel like busting a cap in his ass when I read that.

Once you start to delve into his clearly raving mind, it's obvious to anyone that he's.... mad.

Jack Chick can go piss on electric fences for all I care.

I'd f*ckin' laugh my behind off if I met a person as delirious as this in my neighboorhood.

I see quite a few insults there..and that's just a handful. Yes, thosse are all from you. Not the type on conduct I'd expect from a moderator. Of coarse, anything you say, according to you, MUST be fact. Jack Chick is a very intelligent man. Have you ever met him? Have you ever read about his personal life? How dare you make such empty claims against him then.

To Reborn

I'm going to have to keep re-stating the same thing over and over and over and over until C'jais gets a clue on what I'm actually talking about. He keeps pulling things out of nowhere and says I was saying that, and more. I'm not doing a debate, so everytime he keeps accusing me of believing or saying something, I'm going to have to keep saying the same thing, until he evetually (hopefully) figures out what I'm trying to say.

It's not my fault he doesn't understand 3 simple sentences.

For example:

He says I said creation is true and I don't need proof

LIE- I said I believe it's true, and there isn't proof

"And by stating this, you also claim...."

LIE- I never claimed anything

He said I was whining

LIE- I'm not whining or complaining about anything, but he's getting on my nerves, so I'm trying to get it in his head that I'm not debating or defending anything. I was just "dropping" by, but he told me that I couldn't simply "leave".

For some reason, he got the idea that he's a god with evolution and it's true, so everyone else with other beliefs are inferior. He then chooses to attack them and bring them down by saying they don't have "proper proof" and then laughing at others who believe in theirs.

Hey, I'm going to believe what I am going to believe, and I'm not going to let you tell me otherwise. I don't need to defend my belief, unlike you.

You can go on with this charade of...

It will only make you look all the more like illeteral ignorants

and with each whiny post you make

with an with a mV of brainpower is now able to notice see you're using circular reasoning to blind yourself from the apparently irrefutable fact I have presented

Sorry for this rant, but if you can, I can damn well too.

And while you're still whining

Oh, those are insults. 'Course they are. You want me to dig up places where you directly called me stupid? I never called you stupid. I never insulted you.

And by stating this, you also claim [the person claimed nothing of the sort, another lie] that the years on the poles consists of fewer days than ours, since winter is one long night where the sun never rises, and the summer is one long day where it never sets.

Did you see this in context? Days and nights are completely relative to where you are on planet Earth. And if you happen to be in space, they have no meaning at all.

What are you smoking?

Jesus most likely smoked the hashish

He most likely did. He most likely used cannabis oil to "cure" his followers. You want me to dig up the article?

I was damn near falling off my chair laughing while reading this bullsh*t he's now made.

Because this 'tard apparently doesn't know anything about Islam.

I'll be damned if I didn't feel like busting a cap in his ass when I read that.

Once you start to delve into his clearly raving mind, it's obvious to anyone that he's.... mad.

Jack Chick can go piss on electric fences for all I care.

I'd f*ckin' laugh my behind off if I met a person as delirious as this in my neighboorhood.

This was directed at Jack Chick, note that. And I'm not sorry for posting that. Yes, those are insults, but I'm only human - if I see mad person, I point him out to make others aware of him. If I see a mentally ill person not in treatment, I'll point him out to others, as well.

Not the type on conduct I'd expect from a moderator. Of coarse, anything you say, according to you, MUST be fact. Jack Chick is a very intelligent man. Have you ever met him? Have you ever read about his personal life? How dare you make such empty claims against him then.

I believe the world is run by the giant N'brekshelgk and her minions of evil N'rashnreffenshrierkar demons. If you project such an obscure, empty and false world view into everything, you'll get rightly called insane. I don't care if it's Jesus and Satan or the killer whales from mars and their arch-nemesis, the transparent brick Tran'veeren we're talking about - a delusional world view no matter how common is still not right. I don't care if people hear "God" or "The Immortal Demon Emperor from the seventh layer of Hell" that's talking to them, beckoning and demanding action. If you're off the latter example, you'd be yelled out a freak in public, but there's really no difference.

Beliefs create barriers, as this thread has proved without any doubt now. I don't care, it's nothing new. These barriers have been firmly in place since the first Man called others sinners ripe for repentance.

I'm not doing a debate, so everytime he keeps accusing me of believing or saying something, I'm going to have to keep saying the same thing, until he evetually (hopefully) figures out what I'm trying to say.

And instead of desperately trying to make me understand something I apparently haven't, you could leave. Leave, if you're not debating anything anyway, if you're not liking this discussion, if you know you'll never get me to understand Christ (or whatever it is), and if you know I just don't give a damn.

For example:

He says I said creation is true and I don't need proof

LIE- I said I believe it's true, and there isn't proof

When you believe something that has no proof behind, you're also implying you don't need proof to believe it. Which was what I said. Which is why I'm right.

"And by stating this, you also claim...."

LIE- I never claimed anything

If I state that the length of a day is the same all around the world, I'm naturally also claiming/inferring that the year (or months, if you prefer) are of shorter lenghts on the poles. It's called inference, or extension of your argument.

I was just "dropping" by, but he told me that I couldn't simply "leave".

I told you it's bad etiquette to make a statement, then immediately afterwards claim that we can't even begin to shoot it down, since you're leaving anyway. The "You can't simply leave after posting this" was meant in jest dammit. Of course you're in your full right to leave and watch your post get pulverized. I don't care - I just pointed out that it's a bad attitude to have. Now leave, I officially release you from this thread.

For some reason, he got the idea that he's a god with evolution and it's true, so everyone else with other beliefs are inferior.

Sure thing, Mr Holier-than-thou. Your beliefs are not inferior. They're just unfounded, there's no sensible reason to believe in them, and deep down useless.

He then chooses to attack them and bring them down by saying they don't have "proper proof"

And this is illegal? It's bad for a moderator to point out that there are such things as the laws of physics, that conveniently disproves the theory of creationism?

and then laughing at others who believe in theirs.

Referring to Jack Chick, I'm sure, since I never laughed at you. Yes, Jack Chick is a certified nutcase. I'm not ashamed to admit this. Why should I? Since when were Christian nutcases above and beyond other types of nutcases and the dictionary definition?

And note, I'm not calling you a nutcase. Jack Chick, on the other hand, is clearly too far out.

I don't need to defend my belief, unlike you.

The beliefs that are able to be defended are the only ones worth fighting for.

And you're misusing the word "belief" here. Evolution is not a belief. Not believing in a higher power is not a belief.

Now leave, if you think I'm calling you names and you don't like it.

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

life canot come into existence spontaniously. This is a FACT.

Actually, there have been run several experiments, even high school level ones, where organic molecules formed from inorganic material with the aid of a single jolt of electricity, much as the early conditions were about 4 billion years ago.

and you can't simply tell evryone to leave, that wont solve any of your problems.

I was telling HotRod to leave if he didn't like this debate, or found it pointless. There's no need to keep telling us all that there's no proof for either side, when we are clearly of another opinion, and would like to discuss it as such.

I tried to, but you said I wasn't allowed to...because it makes my statements un-touched.

You got what you asked for.

I never called you stupid either.... yet another lie. Look it up what I said.

You just keep pulling lie, after lie, after lie.

I'm out of here, I hate people who lie just to try to bring down others. Worst moderator I've seen in jk2.

"Sure thing, Mr Holier-than-thou. Your beliefs are not inferior. They're just unfounded, there's no sensible reason to believe in them, and deep down useless. "

So, you're saying his belief is inferior

You say your and your alone is correct, and his is useless. Doesnt that mean inferior? Lesser than, not as useful, pointless, should I go on

and Rp, if the mod isnt smart enough to get what you saying, that his own dumb fault. Still, dont keep repeating the same message, because I dont think the mod will ever get ti in his thick skull.

Archived