Home

rare figures

daring dueler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by daring dueler

hey katarn collector do you have tf vader? if so could you tell me where you got it. and i have a jorg sacul where did you get yours? also i have ephant mon hes hard to find but really cool

You're Katarn Collector. I am Katarn07, or just Katarn.

I forgot about that Vader. I don't have that and have no desire to own it. I am going to get a Jorg Sacul one of thee days from Brians Toys, just waiting until Easter/ BDay/ X-Mas to get one.

I do have the silver R2 from TRUs, and it is OK. It's free, so what the heck.

Originally posted by daring dueler

hey katarn collector do you have tf vader? if so could you tell me where you got it. and i have a jorg sacul where did you get yours? also i have ephant mon hes hard to find but really cool

You're Katarn Collector. I am Katarn07, or just Katarn.

I forgot about that Vader. I don't have that and have no desire to own it. I am going to get a Jorg Sacul one of thee days from Brians Toys, just waiting until Easter/ BDay/ X-Mas to get one.

I do have the silver R2 from TRUs, and it is OK. It's free, so what the heck.

Oh wait. I also forgot 2 of my best figures.

PotF2 Luke Jedi- Brown Vest

PotJ Scout Trooper- Clean version

Gottem both in the store when they first came out and realized I had variants that are worth 35-40 bucks each.

:max: I was happy as this hyperkinetic bunny thing that is a sorry excuse for a Freelance policeman!

yeah katarn- i want that vadre alot and i have jorg sacul - nice figure-although i didnt open it why would i - oh a good place is http://www.yestertoys.com its only $ 85 cheapoer than brians its where i got mine- yeah the cleans version scout is oin my list of things to buy from brians - i ordered epant mon 2 weeks ago (it came in such a crappy package i had to open it:( ...o well i odered a dash rendar the other day and i have a vintage anaaman on the way.

besdies some vintage and tf vader im missing the figures that came with some game -the han solo that came with cardboard jabbs palace-umm the delux clone trooper bike and delux yoda-delux red package han and luke with jet pack and spedder deely he stands on-and a few i dont have time to write

The game include Luke- Trash Compactor and Vader- Removable Dome. I found the game in Wal-Mart for 5 bucks, took it, took the weapons, and played the game once. I neveer touched that stupid thing again.

I got those first deluxe guys to play with. Luke is the coolest. I put the flashback photo Luke with floppy hat on it, next to the Y-16 which I have "crashed". The his landspeeder (the 95 one, not the Saga remake) is nearby.

I have Han w/ Jetpack, Stormtrooper w/ Jetpack, and Boba Fett w/ giant Jetpack flying via fishing wire.

I got deluxe Yoda from Brians for 12 bucks. It is 20 again. Nevere came to our stores....

I forgot my best ones!

Han on Taun Taun - Bought him for 30 dollars. He's woth 130 now!

Luke with Wampa - Got him for 30 dollars. He is worth 80 now!

Qui-Gon with Eopie - Got him at a Toy Show for 40 bucks, smashed boxcorner, but he is worth 130 now, too!

Archived