Home

rare figures

daring dueler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to get here in Illinois! Wal-Mart exclusives are very uncommon around here, even cheap GI-Joes! Jeez...

I want those very badly.

And those other to are also 3 3/4". Very rare.

Han is really 135, and Luke is 90. Do you guys get catalouges in the mail from Brians? I have been since issue 15. Now I am on issue 40...

Yeah. Those are helpful price guides for these rare figures. Refer to the newer ones and older ones to see the rare figure's values over the months.

Like Luke w/ Wampa (small) was 30 for the longets time, and then 50, then 60, then 80, and now... It is 90.

Just an example.

For everyone with these catalouges, keep them and refer on them to determine which ones are rare.

I got Toy Fair (the goofy one with the comics with action figures???) once.

Tomarts is really good. My comic shop moved though, so I don't have a place to get one. I decide places like this and Brian's site are enough for me to get advance news of upcoming figures.

Back on topic to rare figures now!

I have a Darktrooper in and out. I got it fro mthe Insider, that and some other figure were 20 bucks. Couldn't resist. Glad I didn't...

well ys toy faire is goofy...topic now thats where i got my space trooper and dark trooper also and im also glad i did i also ordered mara from there the rest i amazingly found in the stores- i foun 1 kyle i was amazed and psyced out i found it i found that the sentinal all but mrar anbd the 2 troopers.

Originally posted by JediNyt

I got Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Theater Edition. Only people who were at an Ep6 Special Edition showing the first day got one. :D But Im sure many of you have it as well.

*shoots JediNyt*

I do now! :p

Wow, thats pretty cool. Is it the one with that special logo thing instead of his picture? What color is his vest?

Originally posted by JediNyt

I got Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Theater Edition. Only people who were at an Ep6 Special Edition showing the first day got one. :D But Im sure many of you have it as well.

Cheap. That whole thing was cheap. I was there for a birthday party opening day for ANH, which came out before. You'd think we'd get something!!!!!

Although I was young than, I knew I should not take it out...

They should have propmos for EPIII.

Originally posted by ZBomber

*shoots JediNyt*

I do now! :p

Wow, thats pretty cool. Is it the one with that special logo thing instead of his picture? What color is his vest?

Its his ROTJ outfit and yes it does have the logo instead of the picture.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Cheap. That whole thing was cheap. I was there for a birthday party opening day for ANH, which came out before. You'd think we'd get something!!!!!

Although I was young than, I knew I should not take it out...

They should have propmos for EPIII.

Well it was the ROTJ Luke not the ANH Luke. But your right they should have had a special figure for all the movies.

Believe it or not its the only special figure I have. I must admit Im not much of a collector. I collect the dvds of course and I have a Hasbro Qui-Gon lightsaber (Kinda stupid). I used to collect Action Fleet and I have a few TPM figures. I dont collect anymore though. *ducks lightsaber swing* Interests changed. But I would of course accept another free special figure if the chance came.

Originally posted by daring dueler

yeah i dont have that either-i wish i did but i will soon i plan to order it-too bad you dnt collect o well intrests do change ur rite

I dont think you can order it. It was a limited Theater only edition. The only other way I can think of is buy it from someone who already has it. Or a swap meet. But I doubt anyone would give it up.

Archived