Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just so you people know what you are saving for ill let you in a quick look of my image sigs. what do you think and which is the best one?

siggy1.jpg

siggy2.jpg

siggy3.jpg

ps. with posting this in FTF thread and not in the sig thread i contribute to this nice credit program ;)

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

I like the old one better, but this one is ok too!

-Clemme

How bout now? I managed to soup it up a little with more background images and text:D

And Pad, I'd still go with the top one...the others look a little faded:)

(btw Pad, to center stuff in your sigs, you use the commands [*allign=center] [/allign*] without the *s)

Before you guys make a new page cause of your reviews (I am partial to the 1st, then the 3rd one...) I have decided to boost up my to do list.

1. TK-99

2. Akehallgren

3. Ronin_Medjai

4. dvader28

5. Padanime

*** This has nothing to do with FTF other than you want points, which you got onto my list (I hope 50 points will make up for me not being able to send KotOR to ya like I said I would for your B-Day... ;))

Hey Seph, since topshot was my first friend at LF, i will cut ya some slack. Im going for a midi(not a custom title anymore. Im gonna get 1000 posts before i get 1500 points anywho. So im at 269 puntos. I need around 579 points to get my goal. I have been on a good posting level and am setting the goal time to around March 20. So when i get my goal. I will assure you that you will get around 50 points a week from me. How does that sound.

P.S say hi to topshot for me. Say its Father Torque. Tell him to Pm me too. I havent contacted him in along time around 2 months. Thanks Seph

Keep on donating

-Father Torque

You to Tk-99. As the CEO of this foundation. i will not tolerate to see members discluded. So you TK-99 will receive 50 pointsb a week

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey Seph, since topshot was my first friend at LF, i will cut ya some slack. Im going for a midi(not a custom title anymore. Im gonna get 1000 posts before i get 1500 points anywho. So im at 269 puntos. I need around 579 points to get my goal. I have been on a good posting level and am setting the goal time to around March 20. So when i get my goal. I will assure you that you will get around 50 points a week from me. How does that sound.

P.S say hi to topshot for me. Say its Father Torque. Tell him to Pm me too. I havent contacted him in along time around 2 months. Thanks Seph

Keep on donating

-Father Torque

You to Tk-99. As the CEO of this foundation. i will not tolerate to see members discluded. So you TK-99 will receive 50 pointsb a week

Thankyou so much Father Torque

Archived