Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by git_sum_stuka

i think the img sig cost should be lowered to 750.900 is a bit too much.

Yeah, its a bit expensive. Frankly I dont really care, cuz I got one. anywayz, it should be lowered, I remember all the trouble that I had getting to 900.

Any1 who has free spots on their lists? I still need some 260 points to get my italic username....!

-Clemme

Jeez, Reborn! You caught up fast!!!! I to am still ahead of you with 2053 points donated... You'll pass me up in time... :(

Sadly, I am losing ionterest here and just got a new game (No One Lives Forever) and am hooked on it on my PC in my sparetime. Also, my social life is getting better and I am not home all the time...

Originally posted by Katarn07

Jeez, Reborn! You caught up fast!!!! I to am still ahead of you with 2053 points donated... You'll pass me up in time... :(

Sadly, I am losing ionterest here and just got a new game (No One Lives Forever) and am hooked on it on my PC in my sparetime. Also, my social life is getting better and I am not home all the time...

Congrats abot your social life Katarn!!! But you'll still have time here trust me. :D

You should make an official announcement so everyone will get a chance to say good luck and farewell.

Good luck wherever life takes you man!!!

Archived