Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Katarn07

I don't post enough any more to get alot of points...

I have only given roughly 400...

Nice avatars, Insane Sith. Too bad I don't watch that show....

*** 422 credits total. My 50 credits went to teutonicknight, I'll save up another 50 for PajamaSam

Thanks for that :thumbsup::)

I've been experimenting a little more and came up with this, also, I am still looking for another 70 points or so. All donations are welcome with a heartily smile:)

gollum_sig3.txt

gollum_sig2.txt

here's one I did early in the week.

gollum_sig.txt

Remember this, the Help Andy867 Get An Image Sig Fund is still accepting donations, and once he reaches his goal, his will help out others looking to reach their goals.

Alright, after a generous donation from Flanders, I have decided to donate again. I have made a master list and if you would like to be on it give me a valid reason and what you plan to do for the foundation.

Here is the list:

Father Torque

Reborn Outcast

Insane Sith

I am sending 50 points to Torque at this moment.:)

Master List? Of what? Of people who have donated? I have donated 422 credits, so please add me onto the list...

I have donated 30-50 credits per person each time, well except in the beginning when I gave 10 credits out each to Aru-Wen and Flanders... But since then I have.

Originally posted by Katarn07

Master List? Of what? Of people who have donated? I have donated 422 credits, so please add me onto the list...

I have donated 30-50 credits per person each time, well except in the beginning when I gave 10 credits out each to Aru-Wen and Flanders... But since then I have.

Sorry, that was my bad I wasn't clear:)

What I meant was I have made a master list of who I AM going to donate too. If you want to be on the list give me a reason and what you are doing/going to do for the foundation.:)

Originally posted by Dark Warrior

Alright, after a generous donation from Flanders, I have decided to donate again. I have made a master list

Insane Sith

i like my name being mentioned makes me less paranoid about how im viewed.:indif:

:edit: andy i just donated 72 points to you giving you 900 so go ahead and get that sig. thanks for getting me mine. hope you enjoy having it as i have.:edit:

Archived