Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont have as much time to post as other people do seeing that im barly ever home anymore and I relly dont care when I get the glowy name either just as long as I get it eventualy

I probably could have been to my goal by now but I donated points to the foundation and to others so now I still have a while to go

p.s. I think that these forums are going down hill from when I joined with my first acount

Ok heres the dilio. If you have like 20 posts, don't come asking for points. You've only been here long enough to get 40 points. Try and work hard to get some more and if it doesn't seem to be coming along well, come back here. I am still happy to donate but I agree, its getting tough. DO NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE. ITS A VERY GOOD FOUNDATION. Torque, I'm in with you to the last.

Originally posted by NeoDios

Okay Greek Jedi, you just got your points.

git_sum_stuka

GreekJedi

Lord Fergie.

InsaneSith

ImmolatedYoda

greedo626

Quendi

Okay, Quendi, you're the new one on my list.

yay im on a points list again

git_sum_stuka

GreekJedi

Lord Fergie

InsaneSith

ImmolatedYoda

greedo626

Quendi

MydnightPsion

Okay, but don't hope for too many points too soon. I'll be gone all next week so I won't be getting to many points to fast.

That's a full 5. I'll be takin no more at the moment.

Hey, FTF. The sooner my LFJA Padawan gets his image sig, the sooner I am back here.

Pnut_Master

Please put him on your list Reborn...

By the way, once he gets it, I'm back to my regular donations.

*** So far, I have donated 2003 credits. (that includes all I gave to Reborn, but not Pnut, since that is not for the FTF) Am I in the lead yet?

Archived