Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

no no me me!! bah. seriously, all these people with sig images and italicized names and glowing names come asking for a MIDI profile? what the heck is that? let the people who want less get them first!! pshaw.

Lol..this is all I want...and after this..I'll definately start donating to this foundation...

But Darth Simpson...I thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really didnt expect all those credits. But Again....THANK YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

Weeee! I got both sig pic and glowy name (thanks to Altus_Thrawn and Shadriss). How much do I owe?

175 puntos:p no seriously you do:D

Im not jokin i gave you 128 then 47. 175

I am now in the 1000's as of 2 weeks ago:p

Also im changin my donating to 100. I too would like to go for a MIDI so ill be of and on donating by everytime i get 200 more i donate 100 then 300 donate 100 i have 200 400 etc.....

I agree with Immolated though but also i dont. It feels like we are doing all the work for everyone. Just an opinion. I may suggest that you go to Aresen and post your @$$ off. Thats how many people get points.:D (Sorry Aresen;) )

Originally posted by ImmolatedYoda

whats Aresen?

aresen also known as RSN in the forum categories is the home of all the looneys who are living at LF ;)

watch out for them as they are pretty dangerous :p

Originally posted by DC | Dark Luke

Ok, knowing that....

Please!!:D someone with a kind heart (and lots of credits...) make a nice act and donate some to me:)

Thnx! (i wanna change my username damn:( )

what do you want to change your user name to???

changing user name costs...how many points? i dont know, but i think its some where around 1500...might as well get another account or get a glowing name and image sig mi amigo.

edit: ok, my fault! stupid me, i was 1000 off. only 500..that aint too bad, you might actually get there!! :p

Archived