Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Well, i guess its the end of this place. Man was it fun. I helped alot of people, i met alot of people. I mean this place has been great. Its been around for 7 months, we went through some tuff times. But i guess its the end. I would like to thank you all for supporting this thread, it meant alot to me. I will really miss the FTF and the people who came here. But once the new system comes out, i will make sure to create the ultimate thread where all of you will be welcome. I guess this is the last time ill pos here so ill make the FTF a gravestone.

Reast in peace ol FTF

(January 1,2003- July 6,2003)

I cant believe this thread is going under:(

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by superracer0022

arreat, you can get a custom title when you get 1000 posts and i think when the point system is gone you can get a signature image for free

Umm more likely 1500. :( As for Sig image I got it. :D I just don't know where to go to upload an image.

EDIT: SEMI THANKS A HELLLOADS. :D

Would anyone tell me where i can upload a sig image?

Certainly was an achievement, Torque. I mean you don't get an average thread clocking 87 pages, that's just phenomenal. It was my pleasure helping donating points around here, and i hope everyone had fun using this place, it's been great:)This thread will be set as a benchmark for all future useful threads to be judged - it'll never be forgotten:)Thanks Torque for all your help and effort ^_^

*raises glass*

Id like some points for an Italic username and some to buy a Custom Title please :)

(I know theres a custom title there already but i want to get rid of it since i haven't a clue who gave it to me and it's offensive IMO)

Originally posted by The Cheat

now that i have more then 1,000,000 points does anybody want the extra points?

Yes please, I'll even put The Cheat's Slave in my banner if you donate points to me. For a custom title, banner, and possibly a glowy name.

Originally posted by Lord Siraious

May I please have some points to get a glowie and one or two other things please.

*ahem*

*puts on Moderator hat*

I would liek thsi time to notify EVERYONE, don't bother buying sig pics and glowy names. When the point system is gone, everyone will be able to get these for free. Don't bother buying other thigns, because they will just disapear very soon. Thank you.

*hands moderator hat back to mattwindu*

Your turn. :D

Archived