Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

Hey now, there's no need to insult me (or my glowy name). I'm saving for the signature image now, because I have already achieved my goal of saving for the glowing name. It's not an important cause... I was making a joke... i'm sorry if you misunderstood it.

Im not being serious, it was just a mere thought.

Anyway....lets get on topic otherwise the mods from the other forums will be on our backs :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello again thank you rave for trying to bring order to this thread.

I have come out with a new little goodie for everyone i have donated 274 points as of 2-3 days ago so i challenge everyone to see if any pne can beat me in donations by Febuary 1. I f so i will award that person with all the credits i have. Which will be high:D

This means i cant donate as much but its for a good cause.

Also i am giving up hope for a glow and .midi music and am hoping to reach a new goal. To stickie this thread so it will be around for a long time so who ever likes this idea please donate to me or agen the other founder to make this possible please consult me before you do this because agen doesnt know yet:p

I found a game on the forums that gives points away! Yep, gives them away. I won first prize ther and got 5 points! (not alot, but its good if more people join in and speed up the game).

All you have to do is click here. Read the instructions. Seven more responses until points are awarded, so hurry up! If your late, a new question is asked and the thread keeps going.

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey Flanders if you dont like this foundation you can go be greedy in your corner go on come on now shoo shooo j/k

Thats fine if you dont like this points thing i understand. hey if its just the points why not donate them. I might need some considering that i have donated 259 points i need to start getting more points because 20 point donations arent better than 300 point donations. Also i would appreciate donations since i have to accomplish my goal of a glowy name and cheers theme in backround.

Sometimes you wanna go where everyone knows your name.:D

Sorry about that post, I was in a bad mood. Once I get my glow taken off and I get an Italic name, I will donate points.

Originally posted by Katarn07

This isn't spam. This is a thread where you agree to help people who don't have points and to redirect them to threads that give out points for participating. See my last post about the anti-trivia game.

i meant the whole thing in general.

Agreed. But I thought for those that spam will get points deducted. Or was that just a threat? I know someone was (according to the store-banned person) wrongfully accused of taking advantage of the rate thing.

If we each rated every post in here, to raise points for the needy, would that be abuse? If not, we should do that. Get more points faster to give away.

Hello everyone thanks to tuetonicnkight andy and Sate Boy. I had 203 points *round of applause goes to those mentiond. Unfortunatly i have donateion fever and had to donate them 203 went to the lucky user tyrion towards his pic in sig:D

At this point i feel that no one will beat me by Febuary 1 because i have now donated around 459 ponits in 4 or 5 days (when will this madness stop):D so once again i appreciate all the points i recieved:D

Keep on donating;)

Archived