Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Originally posted by topshot

I will certainly give the unwanted credits I get to anyone after I buy a custom title !

You're 150 away from getting one. And 150 x 2 is 300, plus your 200 is only 500. You will get a custom title while saving, so I suggest an italic name, or a glowy name, or donate them to others...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by topshot

I will certainly give the unwanted credits I get to anyone after I buy a custom title !

Buy a custom title? I didnt have to, I just got 1000 post a couple days ago. And, not to long til you get 1000 posts. So you can be donatin anytime! :D

Only 600 more to go!

I'll set you up for some more. But it is late. Don't feel like posting much more tonight. Can't find any good threads out there...

So that is:

teutonicknight

AcrylicGuitar

Aru-Wen

InsaneSith

Flanders

Well, I'm booked up. Flanders and InsaneSith are almost done though, so expect 2 open positions soon!

Well, I shoulda never spended my money on the glow.....tho I like it, I woulda liked a sig pic better....but, o well...With people donating, I'll get it in no time!!! Yea, so, thanks to the people thatll donate to me, and remember, I'll pay you back!

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Well, I shoulda never spended my money on the glow.....tho I like it, I woulda liked a sig pic better....but, o well...With people donating, I'll get it in no time!!! Yea, so, thanks to the people thatll donate to me, and remember, I'll pay you back!

My thoughts exactly, thats why I'm not getting a glow, I'm saving up for a sig img. I use Mozilla anyway, so I can't see the glow :(:mad:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I think this thread would be more interesting if it were like Fear Factor, or at least some sort of contest or game show. In fact I'll give 20 points for anyone who can find me a picture of someone who puts puts ketchup in they're belly button and eats french fries laying down.

More like 100 to find nonsense like that. lol

Originally posted by Katarn07

So that is:

teutonicknight

AcrylicGuitar

Aru-Wen

InsaneSith

Flanders

Well, I'm booked up. Flanders and InsaneSith are almost done though, so expect 2 open positions soon!

Insane Sith is through. I will donate Flanders (almost there) and Acrylic Guitar 40 some each, and then I'll be broke again.

That then leaves:

teutonicknight

Aru-Wen

Acrylic Guitar

Originally posted by Katarn07

Flanders- How'd you get rid of your glowy name? Yellow looked good with the RTX avatar, but you constantly change, so it is probably for the best...

I asked an admin to get rid of it.

Thanks for the donation again!

Archived