Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Azrael

About how many points do you have to donate to become a member of the FTF?

Well to be on the council you have to donate over 1000... but sadly I sense the death of this foundation. :( With Hekx and Katarn gone for a while... and Torque not here... Its dying. :(

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Well to be on the council you have to donate over 1000... but sadly I sense the death of this foundation. :( With Hekx and Katarn gone for a while... and Torque not here... Its dying. :(

I'll be back. Pnut only needs 400 more I think. I'll be back then. ;)

But it would speed the process if the other council members were here, along with other members who have yet to reach a position on the council...

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Who said Torque is not here:p . Ya well i have been disurting this thread for a week just to get my mind emptied too much was going on and i had to stay away from this thread but know im back. This thread will never die. As long as im around:D . So i am close to 50 ill donate them to Pnut since Katarn is a being a but whipe:p j/k Katarn :rofl:. So to all who have missed me dont miss me any more since the Colonel is in the house. Now for more important matters i must go and take a tinkle bye bye:cool: for a few minutes

"I stopped off along the road to take a tinkle when..." --- Nigel Powers

Well, it is my duty as a LFJA Master to do this I think. I mean, now I have 2 responsibilities, and this is the main way I can help out my apprentice. Thanks for the donations you guys.

Another problem has arrisen. I don't post as much and points are slowly rolling in... :( Sorry. It's just that there are no good threads anymore. I have no will to spam cause it's not for myself... Sorry.

Well, tonight is Fri, so I may or may not go on a spam posting spree. That's another problem. Now that I'm in the LFJA, I'd be a hypocrite to spam.

Archived