Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2003 (easy to remember, no?)

That is excluding what I am giving to Pnut since that is forthe LFJA, but it applies to you guys. ;)

He has almost reached his goal. Maybe I can do a few donations here soon, after he surpasses 500 points, but I don't post as often. I went on a posting spree and sadly for you all in need, I can't dish out points like I used too...

YaHello everyone. Torque speaking. I just stopped by to say im going for a custom title:D . This may take a long long long long time but im going to aresen to [strikethrough]spam[/strikethrough]post:) . I will accept donations but i will mostly try to reach this by myself. So ill probably reach 1000 posts before i get 1500 points. If that may happen i will donate da points to whomever asks. Now im off to beat Halo[ again:p ] be back in a few minutes. Im at the last level. I love riding the Warthog through the ship its fun fun fun fun:cool:

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

I donated 92 points to PNUT_Master

Wow, thanks alot. Well, now that he's past 500...

Yup, I'm back!

OK, who needs points? 5 allowed on my list and not if you already on another donators list. That way, more people get points... New rule guys?

I have 50 points to give out right away, so sign up now!!!

Good to be back. Sorry all, but I have duties with the LFJA as well and was helping out my Apprentice Pnut, and I am quite sure he appreciates your help you have given him.

Like I mentioned above, instant, so I have 5 open spots still. I could put Quendi on again, but you'll be bumped down when more apply.

To Do List (haven't written that in ages!!!)

1. Quendi

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

5. OPEN

2053 points. In your face Insane! I hope...

*scrolls to see last update*

Originally posted by Katarn07

Like I mentioned above, instant, so I have 5 open spots still. I could put Quendi on again, but you'll be bumped down when more apply.

To Do List (haven't written that in ages!!!)

1. Quendi

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

4. OPEN

5. OPEN

2053 points. In your face Insane! I hope...

*scrolls to see last update*

@Katarn07:Hey Katarn howbout me?

@InsaneSith:okay i didnt just join i just made a new account and i used to go on lucasforums but then stopped and came bac thats all, but when i was a member wit my old account they never had the point system yet

Originally posted by TK-99

@Katarn07:Hey Katarn howbout me?

@InsaneSith:okay i didnt just join i just made a new account and i used to go on lucasforums but then stopped and came bac thats all, but when i was a member wit my old account they never had the point system yet

Originally posted by Wes Marrakesh

My list.

1. PNUT_Master

2. open

3. open

I think I'll donate until whoever hits their goal and not just set amounts.

I can take a open spot... Still need that Image Sig :)

Archived