Home

The Jedi Thread War

yangyan

Another game since that one got closed. In this one oh forget it here are the rules.

1. No killing each other, there is no fun

2. You can't be invincible you also have to get injured

3. You must follow on with the story

Also, here is a codename thing to make it more fun!

Codename:

Race:

Weapons: (Min: 1, Max: 6, There has to be a weapon with unlimited ammo like a saber)

Abilities: (Max: 3)

Force: (Max: 4)

Side: (Light/Neutral/Dark)

Ships: (Max: 2)

Okay i'll give you an example

Codename: Yangyan

Race: Jedi

Weapons: Saber, Repeater, Stun Baton, Hammer, Machine Gun, Bomb

Abilities: Transformation, Dissappering into thin air

Force: Heal, Mind Trick, Lightning, Pull

Side: Neutral

Ships: X-Wing, TIE

Here's the main part,

Yangyan suddenly arrived on a strange planet and went in a cave. There he saw a shiny gold box. Suddenly, some aliens came and yangyan drew his saber and sliced one of the aliens, the others ran. Yangyan then chucked his a bomb and got in his TIE. He heard a tremedous Explosion and he went back to get the box, but all that was left was a smoking radioactive center.

Thanks to AutoCept for coming up with this idea

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay okay.

Codename: AutoCept

Race: Human/unkown

Weapons: sniper rifle with missle-launcher, sword with a blade about the length of a knife on the bottom of the hilt, Missles, The Pen.

Abilities: Healing, sixth-sense, genetic prefection.

Force: none

Side: none

Ships: The Dragon's Fang

AutoCept flys his ship down to the landing pad.

As yangyan searches for autocept, some "RPG MATEIES" came. Yangyan got his hammer out but the "RPG MATEIES" had a sheild. Yangyan Ran as fast as Its could and found autocept the planets and "RPG MATEIES" sheild generater. AutoCept got out the pen and fully destroyed all the shields. Suddenly, the planet shook...

Codename: Ninja Pirate

Race: Human

Weapons: Sword, Beam sword (light saber), Ninja stars(for no point), Left arm is robotic an turns into a missile launcher, Light sheild (like in outlaw star)

Abilities: Can jump super high (in other words he has strong legs), Can cloak himself, Imortal

Force: Lightning

Side: Neutral

Ships: B-Wing

*in retaliation, throughs a ninja star @ AutoCapt* *AutoCept Deflectes the ninja star with his sword* @ AutoCept "well....that was rather pointless.... But its kind of fun to":D "Pulls out regular sward an does a full charge for AutoCept And Slash's* *AutoCept Deffends himself with his sword* "hmmmm.....i missed, oh well....i can for the gold:D "<---obviusly "and i will destroy all that stand in my way":firemad:

Codename: Mistress of Pain

Race: Zabrak

Weapons: Dual lightclaws, lightwhip, personal shield generator

Abilities: ultra stealthy and highly seductive :naughty:

Force: All dark side force abilities plus Force Invisibility (think Mind Trick in JKII)

Side: dark/evil

Ships: The Deceptor

I guess Ill start off with a poem:

From the deepest reaches of ash and plume,

comes forth the deadly and seductive bringer of doom,

Here comes the Mistress of Pain,

out to bring every single living thing their bane.

wow that sucked...

Codename:white dragon

Race:force sensative human

Weapons: hand to hand combat. throwing knifes

Abilities: extreamly fast and stealthy

Force: defence, speed, jump

Side: nutral

Ships: yt-2000

heres my introductory story

the figure ran down an ally with the hums and glows of red lightsabers behind him. 3 sith knights were after him for some reason too bad they were not going to see another day. the man known as white dragon stoped and turned around into a defencive pose. one of the sith laughed and ran at him trying to cut his head off, dragon ducked grabed the lightsaber, disarmed the sith and stabed him with his own lightsaber. he took the light saber and threw it at another one who was so surprised he dident even block. the last one lunged forward and tryed to stab dragon but dragon jumped over the siths sholder and turned around in mid air to kick the sith in the back of the head. the sith lay knocked out cold. dragon wasent one to kick a person when they are down so he simpley left.

AutoCept Swings his blade up and then brings it down fast. Ninja Pirate blocks, is pushed back from the force of it.

AutoCept jumps over his head, rotates his body in midair and catches the top of his foot around Ninja Pirate's head. He then pulls and sends Ninja Pirate flying, but he lands in a role and comes back up on his feet. Sword at ready.

"Ok....alow me to introduce myself i am Ninja Pirate. The Most powerful pirate in galexy. If i want something i get it and i dont stop untill i do. I am feared by all, Good to bad and bad to good, i have no alies.":D

NinjaPirate.gif

*Godly music playing as you look at image*

"Now that i see that you have no means to welcome me you will be exterminated."

With that said with sword in hand, Ninja Pirate charges AutoCept and makes one large slice at his head. AutoCept baraly dodges the attack and only suffers a few lost hairs. Ninja pirate then turns around while swinging his sword at the belly button level and AutoCept blocks with hit sword. Ninja pirate then jumps back then prepares for the real battle.

"Ic you are a very skilled sword fighter yet you stand no chance against me. Prepare your self. you are about to face your doom."

"In that case we'll get cheap." says AutoCept and turns on his saber in the pen.

AutoCept moves up fast with both blades swinging.

He swings the pen at him from the left then rotates and brings his sword at Ninja Pirate from the right.

"By the way, I'm called AutoCept. I'm a bounty hunter."

He then drops and swings his feet beneth Ninja Pirate's legs.

A strikingly beautiful brunette (actually Mistress of Pain in disguise) pauses from her daily stroll to watch AutoCept and Ninja Pirate fight. She lights a cigar and takes a puff seductively, scanning the horizon. She notices whitedragon, and gives him a playful smile, as if she knows something. :naughty:

"I have no Friends!" shouts ninja pirate. With that said, Ninja Pirate puls out his light saber and is now equiped with two swords. Ninja Pirate then charges AutoCept. Every attack was Deffended as the two experienced swordsmen battled until Ninja Pirate quickly grabed a Ninja star and threw it at AutoCept which cought him off guard. AutoCept was forced to deflect the star Which gave Ninja Pirate a clear shot at AutoCepts thoraxish area. AutoCept, knowing that this was going to happen quickly came back to deffend. Luckly he stoped the blade right as it hit his skin. It was only a shallow cut that is berally bleeding. Ninja pirate then jumps back. "HA!!! your weekening. Give up now before i choose that your life needs to be taken away" Ninja Pirate then puts his light saber back on his belt. AutoCept seeing this then lunges at NinjaPirate with both swords. Ninja Pirate defends with his light sheild and Autocept is unable to penatrate. "hm... i was actually concidering to spare your life but now i think i wont" with that said, Ninja Pirates left arm turns into a Plasma cannon (its his robotic arm;) ). "do you want anything on your tombstone" (Tombstone pizza comertials...j/k)

white dragon smiled back at the woman. she was very pretty but he knew there was something else about her that dident feel right. he was a handsom man but he had a coldness and a hard personality around him that made him the kind of person women stayed away from, yet here was this gorgeous woman smiling at him like he was just an adverage person. this made him worried very worried but he still just smiled

Archived