Home

The Jedi Thread War

yangyan

**Whoa no killing each other, (unless you really need to...)**

Yangyan who had lost track of AutoCept found him engaged in a battle with Danz0r Yangyan took out his Machine gun and sneaked up behind Danz0r ready to fire but danz0r swung back and used (FORCE-(Mind Trick)) Yangyan swung around like a madman and started swiping thin air with his saber...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by yangyan

As yangyan searches for autocept, some "RPG MATEIES" came. Yangyan got his hammer out but the "RPG MATEIES" had a sheild. Yangyan Ran as fast as Its could and found autocept the planets and "RPG MATEIES" sheild generater. AutoCept got out the pen and fully destroyed all the shields. Suddenly, the planet shook...

There was a huge explosion beneath AutoCept's feet. AutoCept got into his ship and flew away as fast as he could, blowing Danz0r into the ground. The injured Danz0r got into his ship and chased AutoCept firing missiles filled with photon. Yangyan got into his TIE and flew after Danz0r sending shockwaves across the air, then AutoCept, Danz0r and Yangyan approached the Radioactive hole that the A Bomb had made. AutoCept landed and hurruid of to get some radioactive material for his ship. Danz0r landed some miles away from AutoCept and met some :jawa :jawa :jawa so he brought a snowspeeder. (The :jawa :jawa :jawa had made a home in the dried up A Bomb). Yangyan landed beside AutoCept and whitedragon and wassup appeared out of nowhere but far enough so no one would see them. whitedragon chucked some knives for fun while Danz0r found AutoCept and Yangyan (Danz0r found a bacta) and got engaged in a battle again. Whitedragon and wassup were enjoying themselves but Yangyan and AutoCept and Danz0r took no notice...

white dragon turned toward the battle again. those people were eather crazy or suisidal. they were threatening to blow eachother up with themselves too. another person joined the battle and they looked like they were ready to fight to the death. he almost wanted to fight them too almost, he really enjoyed a good fight but he would not enter a fight with insane people unless he had a reason too. he turned back toward the woman. "100 credits says that the one with the saber wins" he said with a smile

"sure that sounds good" he found himself agreeing without any thought. then he realised what he just said. if this were a real bet he would have taken it but he took this without any thought. he dident even have 300 credits handy. she was doing something to him. he turned toward her with his fists clenched. "what are you trying to do" he said with a cold and angry look on his face.

AutoCept got out his pen and turned it into a dualblade. "There are two of us. You are outnumbered.". Danz0r fired at autocept. autocept threw his sabre and hit danz0r's snowspeeder. Furious, danz0r was sooooooo furious he kick autocept into the air. Yangyan rolled up behind and slashed away while AutoCept was flying. yangyan push danz0r right near the Radioactive pool. Yangyan was just about to push when danz0r swung unexpectedly and knocked yangyan off. "Dam you! I brought that snowspeeder for all my credits!!". He hits yangyan on the arm. danz0r moved in for the final blow. Meanwhile whitedragon was about to bet 1000 credits until she saw that autoccept had landed on danz0r and was having a punchup. "So the bet continues eh?" whitedragon says.

looks at RedWing "WOW!!!! i didnt know you were a part of this thread war!!! Cool. Now i have 3 people to exterminate:D, who wants to be my first victom???" No one raises there hand...*Cricket churps*"well then....Ill go in alphobetical order....hmmm.....AutoCept.....your my first victom..."*with a twinkle in his eye*"..Time to die....again." then prepares for a continuation in the battle. Ninja pirate then yells" Look over there." which causes every one to look in that direction and with the destraction NP instant transmitions behind Redwing and puts a "Kick Me!" sign on his back then ITs back to his origonal position. then every one looks back at NP wandering what they were looking at..."oh....i thaught i saw a rabit"*hahaha...they didnt suspect a think*:D

Ninja Pirate then grabs his sward and twerls arount, severing the neck of the hammer thuse rendering it usless. this happend so fast that ninga Pirate looked like a blure that sudenly reapeared. "Who are you trying to kid... are really that egur to die? Sorry AutoCept, it looks like someone cut in line." Ninja pirate then turns around to face his new aponet..."Make your move!!!":mad:

Yangyan remembering that the plaet was set to blow up, dropped his hammer and grabed AutoCept and headed for the ship. Danz0r ran to his ship and swirled around so fast with it it was only a blur of color. Yangyan used {([Force LIGHTNING!])}

and sent sparks of electricity to Danz0r while AutoCept was shooting photons at him. Danz0r easily defected fire and absorbed Lightning and Flew after Yangyan. The planet shook at went ** silence.....** **KABOOOOOOOOOOM**

^

/ \

(_ _)

Yangyan flew to tattonie while Dan0r was picking on autocept.

No one knew what happened to whitedragon...

whitedragon got up and found his mouthbleeding he coughed up some blood and found he was on his ship and it was flying to corellia. "damn! when i find out who blew up that damn planet and who is piloting my damn ship, heads are going to roll" he went to the cockpit and saw the woman who made him the bet. "so your finnally awake" she said. dragon threw her out of the chair and changedcorse for tatooien. "im going t tatooien. you can eather come along or i can throw you out an escape pod."

AutoCept shakes his head, trying to clear it. He looks around at the desert planet's wastelands. "Nice place." He says to noone but himself.

Suddenly a huge dragon type creature comes lumbering over the sand dunes.

"CRUD!" He grabs his sword and dives behind a rock.

He switches his rifle to rocket-launcher mode and sets up to hit the huge creature...

Codename: Darth Groovy(?)

Race:Zabrak

Weapons: (Double blade red Lightsaber, colored smoke spheres)

Abilities: Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Music Arts

Force: Grip, push, pull, absorb

Side: (Neutral)

Ships: Modified YT-300, Slowburn

*Darth Groovy walks into situation slowly as "Theme From Shaft" plays in the backround.*

Theme From Groovy

by Issac Hayes

Who's the black and red tattooed sith

That's a sex machine to all the chicks?

GROOVY!

Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck

For his LFJA man?

Groovy!

Can you dig it?

Who's the Zabrak that won't cop out

When there's danger all about?

GROOVY!

Right On!

They say this Darth Groovy is a bad mother-

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

I'm talkin' 'bout Groovy.

THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man

But no one understands him but his woman

DARTH GROOVY!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Theme From Groovy

by Issac Hayes

Who's the black and red tattooed sith

That's a sex machine to all the chicks?

GROOVY!

Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck

For his LFJA man?

Groovy!

Can you dig it?

Who's the Zabrak that won't cop out

When there's danger all about?

GROOVY!

Right On!

They say this Darth Groovy is a bad mother-

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

I'm talkin' 'bout Groovy.

THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man

But no one understands him but his woman

DARTH GROOVY!

:rofl: man thats funney groovy.

i want a theme song too. :p

*You know Yangyan thats what got you banned from gaming forums(aka filefreak forums.)*

AutoCept knows that he is to cool to need a theme song.

He swings his gun out and shoots at the huge dragon thing. Which unforantly only makes it mad.

Deciding that descrition is the better form of valor he turns around and runs like heck for his ship.

Well my browser got frozen and so I clicked on the send button more than nine times and then my browser just went **BEEEP HONK HONK GR CRACK, Internet Explorer has performed an illegal operation and will be closed. If this problem persists, contact your program vendor**

That's probably why.

whitedragon got up and found his mouthbleeding he coughed up some blood and found he was on his ship and it was flying to corellia. "damn! when i find out who blew up that damn planet and who is piloting my damn ship, heads are going to roll" he went to the cockpit and saw the woman who made him the bet. "so your finnally awake" she said. dragon threw her out of the chair and changedcorse for tatooien. "im going t tatooien. you can eather come along or i can throw you out an escape pod."

The temptatious woman licked her puffy glowing lips with her long, red, slithering tongue and sat down quietly behind whitedragon. "I like aggressive men,"she said with a smirk,"especially ones with really long...err i mean...fast ships." She continued to stare into whitedragon's face and said no more, as he changed course and blasted off toward tatoonie.

Still OOS: Ah, okay. I was just wondering why the flood control wasn't working, cuz it's supposed to catch things like that. Probably glitched ;)

***Uhhh how come you can't edit your own thread***

What do you mean? Do you mean the thread title? If so, I don't know...I always thought that was kinda odd, but only mods can change that...but if you want I can edit it for you ^_^

Archived