Home

"Glow" text doesnt display in Mozilla.

NerfYoda

Howdy. Just wanted to warn you that the fancy glow CSS filter you use for your glowing text doesnt display in Mozilla. I'm using Mozilla 1.2.1 on Win XP Pro. Methinks the

<font style="filter:glow(color=#E54C20, strength=2);height=1px">

CSS directive as something to do with this:

<meta http-equiv="MSThemeCompatible" content="Yes">

since there's no other mention of this in the CSS on this page. (this is taken out of the HTML generated by the VOTJ page)

- 10 points for not following web standards. :mad:

Just wanted to let ya know.. :)

Speaking of points and username, I was wondering something. I have since noticed that when I bought my username, it took me 300 credits including those of donations to get it. Now looking at the store, it cost only 50? So for those who purchased their username before the price change, would it be possible to get an 250 credit-back refund? Cuz I mean all this stuff gets traced anyways, so it wouldn't be hard to filter it out. Please?!

Originally posted by Andy867

Speaking of points and username, I was wondering something. I have since noticed that when I bought my username, it took me 300 credits including those of donations to get it. Now looking at the store, it cost only 50? So for those who purchased their username before the price change, would it be possible to get an 250 credit-back refund? Cuz I mean all this stuff gets traced anyways, so it wouldn't be hard to filter it out. Please?!

When you buy it, it changes to 50 so you don't have to spend 300 credits on getting another glow. You just spend 50. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived