Home

Medjai Mayhem Park

Ronin_Medjai

Greetings I am Ronin Medjai Head of RPI (RolePlayers Incorporated)

Not only are we RPing in JKO,making JKO movies,hosting fun-games and tourneys,but we have just unleashed a new deaprtment. Our Forum RolePlaying Department basicly its a lot like these you can start your own new threads for people to RP on and its a little more cozy IMO I am GM (Game Master)ing one over there now called Medjai Mayhem Park its a thread set in the SW Galaxy where I Ronin Medjai Have Opened my own theme park but this one isnt for the kiddies. Inside we Currently have 3 Main Attractions ,and they are our Fighting Arena where RPers can battle it out to make some extra cash,get cool prizes,or get all kinds of fame,and then we have our Racetracks where we are bringing back PODracing but with a twist a lot more obstacles on the tracks and the racers can modify their ship to hold weapons and performance enhancers and other things,then we have our Auditorium where you can throw a great show if you got a lot of cash and if its good enough hopefully you gain some profit but big spenders can book it for huge parties so stop on by and either join this thread or start your own new world its a place for Serious but Still Fun RPers to hang out the website is http://www.roleplayersinc.com and these forum RPGs obviously take place on our forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived