Home

How long until 500,000 posts?!

BCanr2d2

Well, here at jediknightii.com forums, we are at about 474,000 posts. How long will we take to get to 500,000?

500 point prize from me to the closest person - no more guesses when the total gets over 495,000 - just to keep it interesting....

Edit: I'll keep adding more points as I post more, I can afford to donate this many. No doubt will probably be closer to 500 or 600 points by the time this is over....

Rules:

*First person with the date wins, if there are more than one person who guess the same day

*Give a specific date, not the time from now. Plz use the name of the month.

*I will use GMT for the date

Please feel free to suggest any other rules to keep it in line - PM them to me....

Can I have a mod PM when this happens thank you :D

Give the date...

Guesses please?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kylilin, I want a date, like Gonk's. Will keep adding rules as I see fit..

Like, whoever got the date in first gets the points......

I have been tossing up on whether to make a thread like this, just interested me how many posts we make... After the Swamp hit 150,000 I was going to do a 200,000 post comp. - that'll be later, or for someone else to run....

Originally posted by STTCT

march 12 (that's my due date for my baby) so its gotta be lucky!!

Originally posted by Elessar-Eärfalas March 13th...my b-day :D

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

March the 4th, it's my birthday :D

It looks like a lot of thing are happening in March. My B-Day is the 9th. Ii say that Agen and Skate and I have this huge happy birthday thread when it's March. We should throw a huge party. ;)

:lsduel::duel:

Oh yeah! 500,000.......Whoa, boy are we ever popular compared to the other forums....

It looks like a lot of thing are happening in March. My B-Day is the 9th. Ii say that Agen and Skate and I have this huge happy birthday thread when it's March. We should throw a huge party.

Sounds good to me, do I get to be invited!? Or am I to new....? :p

I say we bet some points here, and really celebrate when or if we get 1,000,000 posts on the forums. I say we'll have that around the end of September next year. :D

Originally posted by Ratmjedi

It looks like a lot of thing are happening in March. My B-Day is the 9th. Ii say that Agen and Skate and I have this huge happy birthday thread when it's March. We should throw a huge party. ;)

:lsduel::duel:

Why would I? I don't have anything special in march. Now august, yes, but not march.:D

August 8, 1988. Weird, huh? 8-8-88.:eyeraise:

February 27 2003:D idont know i just gotta feeling.

When you think about it 26,000 posts there are around and the average for each forum section is around 50 75 posts a day and more and Feb 23 is 39 days away 50 x 40 x 13 (boards i think)= that is 26,000 exactly :D :D so i believe sometime in late late February:D if anyone can prove me wrong when we reach 500,000 i will donate all my points along with BCanr2d2's 100:D

This makes it fun:D

Also a new rule will be that the losers will have to pay 10 points to the winner:D this makes it more competitive:)

Archived