Home

Favorite Expanded Universe character?

Rogue15

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're finally seeing people that have Anakin Solo listed as their favorite EU character.

My favorite EU character was Anakin Solo, I could compare myself to him due to a closeness in age. He was incredibly strong in the force and clever as well; a very cool character.... At the present moment I'm not sure who I admire the most, it might be Jacen Solo but i'll have to read Force Heretic I first.

Originally posted by Lynk Former

*sigh* remind me to wack you over the head with a sledge hammer when i next catch u in msn... no reason, just cause i can :D

But anywayz... I should start readin SW books again, i stopped just as the good stuff came out apparantly :D

well with this post you lost one mod on your side :p :p and you already did wack me... and.......

OW! dont do that again....:p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow...were did all the Thrawn supporters go? I thought he'd be in every list.

1. Thrawn

2. Wedge Antillies (Amazing EU character. The movies don't use him at ALL in comparison to the way he's been developed in EU)

3. Boba Fett (movies also did very little in comparison to EU involvment and because of the massive involvement he was put in prequels as an importantish character)

4. Kir Kanos (Crimson Empire was one of the first comic series I read and it has remained up at the top of the list)

5. Talon Karrde

• 2 weeks later...

Archived