Home

Shadow Academy Series - What is the Story? (Nothing but Spoilers!)

Katarn07

I am going to attempt writing a fanfic about Kyle Katarn during the Shadow Academy series.

In order for it to be canon with the EU, I need to know the entire story. The NEW EG2C is not enough for me.

I wanna know how long the series takes place, how Brakiss and that other woman (need her name) die. Who kills them and where are they killed. Where thier station is, major characters, and some other vital info.

The story will revolve around Kyle, his wife, their daughter and their son, so I don't need much info on Jaina and Jacen. Just the battles that took place.

Thanks.

ahem *clears throat*

Well, I can tell you the Nightsister's name: Tamitha Kai (or sumthin like that. Look up the spelling.) She dies on Kashyyk(sp) by the hand of Tenel Ka.

Brakiss dies cuz The Shadow Acadamy was blown up by the "Emporer" but it wasn't the real Emp, it was a fake.

um, I can go into a lotta detail, but it's late and I am lazy.....

The Shadow acadamy was a space station. It had the ability to cloak and go into Hyperspace, so it can basically go anywhere. i the YJK series, it was at one point cloaked in the Coruscant system. . . right in front of Coruscant. And when they atack Luke's acadamy at Yavin, it went there too.

Yah. I have one of the YJK books which is basically when the Shadow Academy gets destroyed and the last major offensive that they have. It's called Jedi Under Siege.

The instructor was Brakiss who was a former student of Luke but he fled and abandeded his training. There really wasn't an Emperor in this one but really his Royal Clad Guards, (The guys in the red armor). They basically created an Emperor from all of his speaches and holographic transmissions and made Brakiss think that he was really getting orders from him when in fact they were controlling him. There were two people under Brakiss. One was a Nighsister, Tamith Kai, and then there was a Dark Jedi Zekk who was a friend of the Solo twins but was taken by Brakiss in the mazes under Coruscant.

The Shadow Academy is a Space Station. It looks like a wheel kind of. It is in that shape. It is green and that is where they train Dark Jedi. They also have Stormtroopers as well. It was destroyed by one of the Royal Clad Guards after Brakiss found out that there was no Palpatine but only about 4-5 Royal Clad Guards. The last one was able to escape on a shuttle as he set the Self Destruct sequence for the station. Brakiss died on the station after the Self Destruct went off.

I also think that Tamith Kai was killed on Yavin 4 during the whole siege by Tenal Ka but I'm not sure. Everything else that the other guy told you is right too but I'm not sure where and how Tamith Kai died.

Hope that helped in some way. ;)

:lsduel::duel:

Good enough, I guess. I will have it follow Kyle instead of the main characters of this series... Maybe I don't need all of the stuff you gave me. Here is a basic, very BASIC outline of the story...

Maybe some advanced students capture Kyle's daughter on Sulon, Kyle, Jan, and the students residing there chase them to some planet, shoot them down, and must find the daughter... Kyle can confront the Shadow Academy students and must turn his daughter who has fallen to the Dark back to the light.

What do you think?

Also, the Royal Guardsmen weren't REAL Royal Guardsmen. Kir Kanos says so himself. He is the last of the Royal Guardsmen.

Anywho, ya the Royal Guardsman escapes, blows the Station up, but in the next set of YJK books, he is captured by the "Diversity Alliance (I think thats it, been awhile since I've read the YJK series).

And Tamatha Kai was killed on Kashyyk (Wookiee Homeworld). She was killed when her flying fortress was destroyed by a TIE bomber/fighter (one of them) that crashed into it.

Archived