Home

The smugglers moon

Wraith 8

Hey there peeps.

Yes yes its me. Your old untrustworthy Wraith 8 :D

Well, a continuos whining sound was heard by me. It was from this guy….. whats his name….. Greenwing? Pinkwing? no no no… i got it… it was REDWING.

Well he continually started sending me PM’s to ask me to join some RPG’s, and everytime i said to him. I dont feel like RPG-ing and i dont have the time and what nonsence more to SHUT HIM UP :p :p.

But anyway…. i thought… what the hell. lets start another RPG Wraithy :D

So this RPG will be like Star Wars Galaxies. Its your charachter from future acount in SWG. So i will be Corzip Dinn and you be your charchter :D

ofcourse. i will play who i think will be like omce i picked my proffesion in game. but you ofcourse must decide on yourself how you do the things. please keep this RPG not compicated with your Jedi Skill. some people over at Aresen have a HUGE imagination about Jedi powers and weird creatures that are not described in the star Wars universe. :p @ Redwing. Cause… i twould like this RPG to be Star Wars facts like. You can name anything with a weird name tho… but please lets all be real in the Star Wars Galaxy. so no teleportation device to transport from one demension to another. just keep it Star WARS style… not Star TREK… :p

I havent realy had a thought about the name of the RPG. But im gonna be a smuggler.. so maybe ill call it the Smugglers moon… yeah.. that has a nice ring to it.. and its real to in the star wars galaxies :p

Ok.. the rules for this RPG:

Dont play some one else his/her charachter without asking and premission.

You may act 1 or more chars in the RPG

Keep it Star Wars Based

Not too many jedi please.

Im opening another thread for all charchters in all RPG’s and im thinking of changing a thing or 2 around here.

Have fun.

*It was a cold morning on Naboo. The sun was just shining on the top of the horizon.

The young fellow named Corzip Dinn was already in his pilots seat talking over the intercom.*

Eopie 8 to Theed hangar. this is lieutenant Dinn, come in please.

*static * This is Theed hangar, receiving you clear Eopie 8.

My flight group is returning to base. We have been releived by 3 flight of gundark squad. Eopie 5 wi.ll lead my flight group in. request pemission to go to my home in my starfighter.

*static * Request granted Eopie 8. Have a good flight home

Thanks Base. Eopie 8 out.

2 flight, return to base. Eopie 5 you have command. Ill see you guys and galls later.

*He got some goodbuys from his squad mates. and he flew south toward the edge of the city and near the starbase of Theed city.

he flew a wide turn and just a have a klick south of the star base put down his N-1 fighter in the hangar at his parents house. he parked the fighter nicely beside his father YT-2400 wich some of the family’s droids were loading up the Corellian freighter.

He climbed out and saw his little R4 unit gently toutch the ground. he roled to Corzip and beeped at him*

No you go and do your chores ill be with my parents if you need me.

*The little droid blasted of toward the ahllways. Corzip Dinn was the son of wealthy man named Thomas Dinn. He started his own transport company on Corellia where he was born, when he was about Corzips age. he mett his wife here on naboo. In the city of Theed. She was an artist here. But her family wasnt originally from Naboo either. they were from Alderaan. But they moved here way before the Alderaan became a asteroid belt. Thomas decided to have his base of operations on Corellia where the biggest of the 2 hangars were. about 20 people woked there for him. here on Naboo, thomas has a small hangar at his home where he loads somethings sometimes. and a medium landing pad at the big space port north of their house. there were about 10 people working there. Corzips dad was a good man. had nothing with the Empire. even recruited a lot of alien species like Bothans, Wookies and twi’leks. perhaps the most of his workers were non humans. and he wouldnt wany it any other way.

His mom and dad were preparing a trip to Corellia. and Corzip promissed he would drop by when his shift was over. Naboo still had its own corps of N-1 G type starfighters. It was a royal thing. even so.. the empire was in control on Naboo.. they had a huge imperial base west of Theed city. But as a show of respect to the old days. naboo kept its starfighter group. the Imperials didnt mind. the fighter were not armed and could do nothing more than fly around.

Corzip aproached the YT-2400, his family has 3 of these freighters.

in total they had 10 freighters. 3 YT-2400, 1 YT-2000, 4 YT-1300 and 2 Murian freighters. They were all heavaly armed. cause you could be sure when you went on a trip. Thomas didnt believe in fighter back up. he had come out of more engagents without a scratch without fighters… then he did with them. so he was relying on his ships. His dad came down the ramp of the Ewoks pride. They named it so beause Ewoks helped repair it once when his dad crashed to the serfuce when attacked by pirats. the ewoks defeated the pirats with rocks and arrows. My dad is ever so greatfull for the little creatures.

He noticed Corzip staring at the Ewoks pride*

hey son, i didnt here you come in.

Yeah im off duty now.. i thought i’d wave you off.

Now thats mighty nice of you son. Your mom is already inside ready to go. im just gonna say bye to the droids.

Ok ill go see her.

*He walked up the ramp and almost bumped into one of the busy droids. he excused himself and the droid went on. He found his mother in the cockpit running over some pre start functions. she turned around and smiled at him*

Dont you look handsome in a uniform

Mom… dont get mushy

I cant help it. so kiss you mom good bye. we are leaving in 2 minutes. go get your dad. and you will see us in one standard week. ok?

Ok mom. *he gave her a kiss on the cheek and went outsideto his dad. His dad was outside in front of the droids.*

Ok you little buggers. you be carefull here when im not here. and dont make a mess.

Hey Corzip. we gotta go. we’lll see yah in a week.

Will do dad. fly save. and ill fly off with you.

*Corzip ran to his Starfighter and just saw his R4 unit get grabbed and put up in the fighter*

OOC:

Im opening another thread for all charchters in all RPG’s and im thinking of changing a thing or 2 around here.
Yay!! :D

IC:

Outside of Theed a XS-800 frieghter with gold and green markings sets down in a field. After a few minutes a hatch opens from the back and a speeder bike jets out, heading towards the city. The rider's features a blurred but he appears to be a human male wearing some type of long brown coat.

Varan Ashaard sat at the bar of the Dark Nebula Cantina and ordered his third round of Correllian Ale. He was a slim built zabrak of medium height. Like all his race he had intricate tattoos covering all his body and a crown of horns wreathing his head. He was wearing black boots, black pants, a grey longsleeve shirt and a black vest. He had shed his long dark brown cloak when he entered the cantina. Varan was a bounty hunter by profession, but he had held a wide variety of jobs in the past. He had frequented most every cantina of reputation, and if you were to mention his name to any owner chances are his eyes would light up in recognition. He was between jobs and as such wasting his time and money on cheap ale.

Varan

Barkeep! Give me another round!

As Varan grasped the handle of the mug a dark skinned trandoshan grabbed his forearm and slammed it into the table. The ale spilt over the bar.

Trandoshan

You're Varan Ashaard, aren't you? You picked up my brother on Endor two months back.

Varan looks at the trandoshan closely.

Varan

Wait...Rossan? I remember him! He went down easy, just a few shots to the chest....

A deep growl emanates from the trandoshan's throat as his grip tightens on Varan's forearm. Varan is a sociopath, meaning he has no concern for the feelings of those not valuable to him. Sometimes this attribute causes him trouble. This is one of those times. Varan notices the look in the trandoshan's eye and swings at his chin with his free hand, sending the Trandoshan a couple steps backwards. Leaping over his barstool and swinging on his cloak in one fluid movement, Varan readies himself in a position for a fight just as the trandoshan barrels into his chest and the two go through the large window in the front of the bar and out into the street. The two roll on the ground and varan gets up first. As the trandoshan is rising Varan lands a kick firmly in his face, sending him backwards and onto his back. Varan then leaps into the air and lands on the trandoshan's abdomen with both knees and drawing a 6 inch vibro blade from his vest stabs the trandoshan in the throat. Blood spews from the wound and the trandoshan's mouth, and as Varan gets up the reptile goes limp. Varan spits on the body, and looking up sees a crowd has formed.

Varan

What? Any of you got a problem?

Varan kicks the body hard, rolling it over. He then walks over to his speeder and removes a few credits. He walks over to the barkeep and puts them in his hand.

Varan

Thanks for the ale.

Varan leaps onto his speeder and leaves the crowd behind.

The man on the speedbike arrives in Theed and stops near the Dark Nebula. He walks past the corpse outside as if it were not there and heads inside boldy.

The man is the bounty hunter Thew Rydur. He has short brown hair and green eyes. He wears a long brown over coat over plastoid chest armor and gray cargo pants. He is of about average hieght and weight for a human. Naboo is his homeworld, but he rarely visits it because he has few relatives that are still alive. He is known in the bounty hunting circles, but does not have the prestige of some of his peers.

Thew steps into the cantina and goes unoticed at first. He scans the area and then his eyes light up when he spots a booth in the back. He purposely strides farther into the cantina towards the booth. A few of the patrons recognize him and soon the whole cantina is aware of his presence. The only ones who seem oblivious to him are the two Rodians and the Bothan in the booth he is heading towards. As he walks forward he pulls back the right side of his coat revealing an S-5 heavy blaster in a thigh holster, which he recieved during his time in Naboo's Junior Royal Guard. Popping off the thumbbreak he grasps the blaster and slides his fingers into the trigger guard. Pulling the blaster out, he spins it a few times stopping it aiming forward as he stops in front of the back booth.

Staring straight at the Bothan he says:

Thew: You can leave here in binders or a bodybag... your choice.

.Foolishly the Bothan's hand darts toward his blaster. In the blink of an eye Thew fires a single shot, killing the Bothan instantly. He then looks at the two Rodians.

Thew : Leave ...now

The two Rodians dash out of the bar as Thew takes out a vibroblade and gets one of the Bothans ears.

* As his fighter takes off from his house, he follows his dads ship.

As they reach the outermost part of the atmosphere Corzip says: *

Corzip Dinn

Eopi 8 to Ewoks Pride. Have a save journey.

Thomas Dinn

Ewoks Pride to Eopi 8. We read you. See you in a week.

Corzip Dinn

Ok Ewoks Pride. Say hi to uncle Dash will you?

Eniri Dinn

Will do Corzip.

* Corzip turned his N-1 G around and headed back toward Theed. The Ewoks Pride was outbound to space and couldn’t be seen anymore by the naked eye. In the sensor board it was still there. As Corzip made his approach on the Theed hangar, he saw the Ewok Pride take the jump to hyperspace on his sensor. *

Corzip Dinn

Eopi 8 to Theed Hangar. I’m making my approach. Please alert all incoming staff.

Theed Hangar

Negative Eopi 8. There has been some trouble near the downtown cantinas. The Imperials already are investigating. Bu as usual we dispatched a small group of guards and the requested an eye in the sky. Head toward the Dark Nebula Cantina for visual check.

Corzip Dinn

Eopi 8 acknowledged. I’m on my way.

* As Corzip approached the scene, he could see 2 squads of Stormtroopers out side the Nebula. 6 of them entered the cantina. The rest were holding the crowd back. When the Royal guard arrived the Stormies stopped them from entering.

The Imps were getting to much power over Naboo. This wasn’t good. just weeks before the provisional council was disbanded. That stupid regional governor was now going too far with the Nubian ways. Corzip saw the commander of the Royal Guard turn red with anger. Now the lead Stormtrooper put up his Blaster and set it on stun. He stunned the commander and ordered his Stormtroopers to arrest this man.

Corzip saw a small speeder parking spot behind the Dark Nebula. He set his Starfighter down there. He got out and head to the front. The rest of the Royal guard were already very agitated with the lieutenants actions toward their commander. Corzip Ran to the group and jumped between them. *

Corzip Dinn

People people. lets all just get along. * He turned to the corporal of the RG *

We don’t want a blood bath here. It looks like people already did that for you.

Royal Guard Corporal

But he shot our Commander. We are only doing our Duty.

Corzip Dinn

I don’t think that getting killed is seen as your duty Corporal. I know I’m from starfighter command, but my ORDER to you is: Dismissed. get back to the base.

Report this incident there.

* The Corporal looked at him like he was just hit over the head by a gaffi stick. but he nodded and saluted and went off. Corzip turned his head toward the Stormtrooper Lieutenant. *

Why did you stun him and arrest him?

Stormtrooper lieutenant

He refused to retried to his base and let us handle it. You Royal people have no authority here. The Empire is in control of this planet. Not you.

* Corzip wanted to argue over the point that this planet had survived a lot of wars. but he didn’t. It would only get him arrested to. He shook his head and headed for the cantina and see what was going on. The Stormtroopers in the cantina dragged a bothan outside with a big black hole in his chest. he also seemed to miss his ear. Now where had he seen that before? He turned and looked into the bar. This planet was going to look like Corellia or Tattooine. fights keep coming around more and more. he ordered a Jawa Juice at the bar and looked around again. The his eye caught the man in a booth. he had short brown hair and green blinking eyes. he was wearing grey cargo pants. the rest wasn’t clear enough. But he recognised him. *

Corzip Dinn

THEW? THEW IS THAT YOU?

OOC: I'm not really sure where your going with this so you can do what you want.

IC:

Thew gets up slowly and then suddenly spins around with a hold-out blaster at his hip. After seeing who was talking to him he places the blaster pack in its holster under his coat.

*Holding out his hand*

Thew: Corzip? Corzip Dinn? I didn't know you were still on Naboo.

A shadowy figure approaches the booth.

Figure: Ahh, why if it isn't Thew Rydur, and Corzip Dinn too. If you haven't realized et, it's me, JoKen Jash. Hey Crozip, I got another shipment for ya. *Pulls out a datapad* Let's see... Ahh, yes. I have foodstuffs, droid parts and... let's see... Oh yes. I also have some power couplings here for ya. Where's your dad?

((

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Hey there peeps.

Yes yes its me. Your old untrustworthy Wraith 8 :D

Well, a continuos whining sound was heard by me. It was from this guy….. whats his name….. Greenwing? Pinkwing? no no no… i got it… it was REDWING.

Well he continually started sending me PM’s to ask me to join some RPG’s, and everytime i said to him. I dont feel like RPG-ing and i dont have the time and what nonsence more to SHUT HIM UP :p :p.

But anyway…. i thought… what the hell. lets start another RPG Wraithy :D

LMFAO

please keep this RPG not compicated with your Jedi Skill. some people over at Aresen have a HUGE imagination about Jedi powers and weird creatures that are not described in the star Wars universe. :p @ Redwing. Cause… i twould like this RPG to be Star Wars facts like. You can name anything with a weird name tho… but please lets all be real in the Star Wars Galaxy. so no teleportation device to transport from one demension to another. just keep it Star WARS style… not Star TREK… :p

LOL!!!!!!!! :D

So I see the constant nagging begging pleading "reminding" worked? :D(Although you KNOW most of those PMs were to remind you to sticky RPG threads =D =P)

(And heyyy, none of that stuff at Aresen had anything to do with Star Trek :p:D)

So...bloody hell, now I hafta think of a character bio. And it's 1:30 in the morning. Uhhh, uhhh, I'll do it tomorrow. ^^;; *runs*))

Tugs on JoKen's shirt.

Thew: Why don't you get a few ales ... and put all the drinks on me too.

Thew turns back to Corzip.

Thew: I just landed a few hours ago, outside of the city. I got myself a nice new XS-800 too, I'll have to show it to you. Anyway I'm officially here on business, I'm guessing you saw that Bothan.... The scum bag murdered a sixteen year old for 600 credits, 600....not even enough to buy a speeder. Of course the sixteen year old happened to have some very powerful parents offworld and they hired me. They wanted him alive... I just couldn't take it though, I lost it. My .. our planet is turning into another cess pool like Tatooine.

*Turns to JoKen*

Corzip

Make mine a Jawa Juice. im on duty.

*he smiled at the smiling smugller and turned to Thew*

Corzip

Yeah. The imps are getting to much control over Naboo. If i werent a good soldier i would go rebel. but thats not me.

So will you be staying long on Naboo?

*Corzip looked at them both*

Corzip

Well i could be asking you this both *he smiled*

Varan parks his speeder and hides it in shrubbery at the base of a hill a half kilometer from the city and overlooking the south side. Crawling on his belly to the crest of the hill he withdraws a pair of binoculars from his vest and looks down onto the town. He sees a crowd of Imperials, but no sign of pursuit. A ship lands and a man steps out of it, has a discussion with one of the present Imperials, then enters the Nebula. The crowd disperses and everything goes back to normal. Varan smiles and settles down to wait till nightfall.

Thew: I'm not really sure yet, depends if I can get a job around here or not. Maybe I'll go stop in on Graf for a while and see how he's doing.

OOC: Corzip knows that Graf is my cousin and once part of the Royal Guard (he still could be your call). If you decide he is in then make him pretty high in rank because he's been in for awhile.

JoKen: Ahh, so you finally got that XS-800 you wanted. How good does it fly? *Turns to Corzip* Well, I don't know how long I'll be staying here, I don't have a anything to do smuggling wise, so I guess I could settle down here on Naboo until something comes up.

JoKen: Well... *Looks around for anyone suspicous* You know that Naboo Cruiser you hooked me up with? Well... I replaced the chrome with a layer of heavy armor and over that, I put gold plating! I could show it too you if you'd like...

Archived