Home

Kell Dragon

reaper1576

its all depending on the coders where hopeing around the same time as you guys or just after we have had some set backs the mapping going guite good but we need ppl as weapons modelers, skinners/texture artists, and 2 more coders and a few more mappers had a feww time wasters :mad:

I'll be making the Kell for the Dark Forces MOD, and the new skeleton too.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share the final product. But no one can tell me I cannot share knowledge or help, so I can tell you how to build a new skeleton for the kell dragon and how to make new animations for JO.

You just need a fair/good modeller with 3d studio MAX 4/5.

Originally posted by CortoMaltes

I'll be making the Kell for the Dark Forces MOD, and the new skeleton too.

I don't know if I'm allowed to share the final product. But no one can tell me I cannot share knowledge or help, so I can tell you how to build a new skeleton for the kell dragon and how to make new animations for JO.

You just need a fair/good modeller with 3d studio MAX 4/5.

I can't speak for Darth_Linux (the project leader of the DF mod), but I'm sure he and The_One would be more than happy to let you give it to them. PM either of them, Corto. I wanna see that mod almost as much as the DF one...

I can´t speak for them too, and they cannot forbid me to spreading my models around the net. It just kinda of an oat, right? I don't want to be banned from the project, I guess Darth_Linux does not want me out either.

What I know, in due time, is that all models will be released after the completition of the MOD.

Archived