Home

Since Naboo is one of the planets then why can't we be Gungan?

GreekJedi

WOW i just have to say i respect u for saying that. u understood what i was trying to say.

everything u said was so right. If i go apply for a job i and dont get it i'm not gonna say "HEY! you didn't give me the job because i'm Greek!"

nooo maybe i didn't get the job cuz i wasn't the best for it.

I dont know if i wrote it here or not, but Greeks use to be slaves too. Slaves to the Turks, but you dont hear any Greeks complaining about they're great grandparents being slaves and demanding things to be given to them

I mean why would a black guy whos the same age as me want more respect then me? You have to earn respect you can't just be given it because your color USE to be slaves. ok i get it, that was bad for white ppl to do like 100 years ago.

but non of the young blacks (including the rapers and stand up comedians) were EVER slaves. so stop demanding extra care.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
everything u said was so right. If i go apply for a job i and dont get it i'm not gonna say "HEY! you didn't give me the job because i'm Greek!"

Are you sure about that? :D

but non of the young blacks (including the rapers and stand up comedians) were EVER slaves. so stop demanding extra care.

I really hope you mean "Rapper". :eek:

And yes I also respect IVs comments. One thing that he/we didn't cover is the over generalization of a statement.

Black people, we are QUICK to yell racism over any and everything.

Not all Blacks are like this (I.e. IV). Same goes for racists, there are some blatent, and some closet, white racists out there (GL is not one of them). Most of us "White People" are not racist and would condemn any racist remarks.

What I can't figure out is why Anyone, Black, White, or in between, would want anything that wasn't based on their own merits and acheivements. I would not feel good about receiving something that I did not earn, sort of like a hollow victory. Who want's to win a baseball game because the other team thought you deserned to win and didn't give thier best?

Back on topic!

I want to be a race that flys! That would be awesome! I wonder if they are considering that?

MadMardigan

Well, lets see the Vors can fly (at least I think they can, they have wings), the Geonosians can fly.

And about the whole racist thing... you will not believe how many black people are so "You said that cuz I'm black, I'm not your slave!, ect" at my school. It makes me sick. First THEY weren't the slave, so they need to shut up about that. Second, you can't call someone else a racist without somehow becoming one or acting like one....

Archived