Home

PSX Demolition review

Guest Darth_Simpson

Guest Darth_Simpson

IGN has posted their review of the PSX version of Demolition. They said it was quite an enjoyable game, and gave it 8.0 out of 10!

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited November 19, 2000).]

Guest Darth_Simpson

IGN has posted their review of the PSX version of Demolition. They said it was quite an enjoyable game, and gave it 8.0 out of 10!

[This message has been edited by Darth_Simpson (edited November 19, 2000).]

Guest SABRIAN SIX

I have it on DC and it is kind of sad in a way. My friends and I played it all day and unlocked the characters plus the hidden ones. I went to play it the next day and it was really hard to stay interested. There is just not enough to keep you going after the whole "Yeah, new Star Wars game" buzz wears off. You can only Thermaly detonate that slow-ass Rancor so many times before it gets old. There are really only a limited amount of strategies as well. Hide and Seek. Seek and Hide. Anyway, it is worth a play. All in my humble opinion of course!

Guest SABRIAN SIX

I have it on DC and it is kind of sad in a way. My friends and I played it all day and unlocked the characters plus the hidden ones. I went to play it the next day and it was really hard to stay interested. There is just not enough to keep you going after the whole "Yeah, new Star Wars game" buzz wears off. You can only Thermaly detonate that slow-ass Rancor so many times before it gets old. There are really only a limited amount of strategies as well. Hide and Seek. Seek and Hide. Anyway, it is worth a play. All in my humble opinion of course!

Archived