Home

A mildly fun LotR game

BigTeddyPaul

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I have over 120 people that I now know who play this game. I am not going to post that many links. Instead I am going to post only the ones that directly influence me and those that post on LF but not under me. I will edit this tomorrow will a full list of people.

I have over 400 people now! Yeah.

BigTeddyPaul

Go ahead and attack my feeble dwarves SPOON! I dare ya. We only have over 550 people with a bonus defensive power of 4,000.

I found out that this game will reset sometime in a month or two which just stinks for me. All my armies and weapons of mass destruction will be gone and I will have to start over. When that happens I do not believe I will play again.

Have fun and remember to beware of the spoon.

BigTeddyPaul

You can only attack someone with at least half your attack strength. When you log in there is something called ATTACK LOG. In it there will be a list of everyone you attacked, how much money you got, and casualties for both sides. Same with defending. SOOOO if you want to see who killed you look there under defending, post who it is, and then someone here might help you out in attacking them (I cannot unless they have around 300 people because I have 634 right now).

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

You can only attack someone with at least half your attack strength. When you log in there is something called ATTACK LOG. In it there will be a list of everyone you attacked, how much money you got, and casualties for both sides. Same with defending. SOOOO if you want to see who killed you look there under defending, post who it is, and then someone here might help you out in attacking them (I cannot unless they have around 300 people because I have 634 right now).

BigTeddyPaul

I know that but there's this guy picking on me ion the middle of the night last night i've just discovered (he attacked me once befoe a whiel ago but just once). he has an army double my size and he wins every single time he attacks i've lsot somethingl ike 40,000!!!!! this guy is picking on me. I don't know how to stop him... Help.... Someone has to kill some of his soldiers so he aint so strong.

I've got no money to get defense bonuses or anything cso he has robbed me completely. Everyone please attack

Hephaistos

Hephaistos

Hephaistos

Hephaistos

Hephaistos

Bad Man.

Thank you

(http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=54259)

:)

I found out that this game will reset sometime in a month or two which just stinks for me. All my armies and weapons of mass destruction will be gone and I will have to start over. When that happens I do not believe I will play again.

I propose that we all start playing this when it resets so we might have some big powers in LF battling it out :D

It would be great if we were all playing it and we'd all start equally this time ;) This age will last about 2 months rather than 10 days

1/24/03- Age 0 (for testing and debugging) is coming to an end. Age 1 will begin at the end of Saturday, at around 12 AM Sunday morning (7 PM EST). Between ages, everyone's wealth will be set to 0, weapons will be cleared, you will be set to an army size of 10 soldiers, and you will retain your officers. You will also be able to change race, and you must log in and choose your race before participating in the new Age. Goodluck!

NOOOOO! MY beautiful army of 659 will die. I am not going to actively care this much next time. It seems pointless to build an army only to have to restart over in two months. I spent a lot of time making links for everyone and clicking them daily and now they are restarting it to 10 people. I just wasted my time. Have fun Spoon. I will still keep my account active and play on a semi basis so if you need help please post names and army strength.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived