Home

A mildly fun LotR game

BigTeddyPaul

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have MIRC but I do not know how to use it at all. I have MSN and AIM. You can PM me also along with Emailing me. MSN is sexyprz@hotmail.com and AIM is BigTeddyPaul.

For the 225 I was just teasing you because I got about 9,000 per half hour in money. I have personally spent over a quarter of a billion on items and now it is all gone.

Army: 678

Best Attack: 15 Attacks used. 30 kills. 0 casualties. 88,984 gold taken.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 weeks later...

I will have a master list out there soon but for right now can people click on these links:

Mine

Friend

Friend #2

Frined #3

They have really done a lot to this site. They have added supply and demand to make the weapons price change each turn due to people buying them. They have added a section where you can buy mercenaries. You can now Message people when you attack them which is relatively nice. I wish you could IM them afterwards though because sometimes I think I am going to win and I do not even come close so I look stupid when I lose. If you haven't played click my link and join under me.

If people want to I can make a forum where people can have a place to post about someone protection eachother or if people have questions etc.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

As some of you may have noticed, the game is down...! Its because some d00ds spammed with their links! :swear:

Anybody knows when it'll be back up?

-Clemme

Maybe never. It has been down for a couple of days now and A LOT of people are mad. If you go to their forums (HERE) you might be able to find out more. To fiund the newest information go to their announcements section.

BigTeddyPaul

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you who did not know Kings of Chaos is back. If you want to know more let me know. I have an updated list if anyone wants to see it for linkage. If no one really cares about this than I will let this thread die slowly into the dark.

Thanks a lot for everyone who has participated.

BigTeddyPaul

Well if you want to play a game that takes little time (about 5 minutes once a day if) then go here. Basically you create a creature, have it fight creatures, build up its stats, improve its weapons, and eventually face other peoples minions.

LINK 1

LINK 2

If you do create a creature please do so under my link.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived