Home

Classic Anakin2_0 pics :)

Classic Luke

I increased the darkness of the brow in order for the brow to be more prominent in-game. Seems if I lighten any parts of the face he gets really pale in-game. Anyways, I thank-you for the kind reply friend, I'm hoping jediknightii.net posts my submission soon, as it's been about 3 or 4 days since I re-submitted it. Glad to here from ya!

A few things that caught my attention-

Add reflective light to the upper eyelid and under the eyebrow. There is now way that 0 light is making it's way up there.

Lips- has he been drinking tar or ink? The upper lip should be darker than the lower because of the way they are angled. The only parts that should be really dark there should be the sides where the upper and lower lips meet and go back into the mouth.

Jaw- blend the side of the jaw with his neck. It looks like you didn't even try.

Lower Neck- What is that, a hickey? Most noticeable in #2 and #4.

Nose- fix that damn seam. Looks very lazy.

Hairline- blend the hair into the skin. Looks like he's wearing a helmet.

The sharp shadow on the sides of his face = bad.

Thanks for the tips KMan. Unfortunately, as you can tell, I have very little artistic knowledge (I can't even draw anything more than stick figures in real life :). I definitely take your tips into consideration and keep plugging away at this. I'm amazed you bothered to even look at this reskin :) Thank - you kindly for your time friend.

I tried to even out the skin a bit, trying to get rid of the dark lines, and also worked on the neck too, trying to match the jaw and the neck a bit. Here are some screenies, any more tips from anyone out there is much appreciated :)

http://geocities.com/bertleroy2000/theforce3

Hi...it is me again...;)

this time I have a suggestion how you could improve your skin:

you should make new taunts...

if you want, I can send 2 .mp3 files to you with an e-mail.

I think you just have to rename one of them to "taunt.mp3",put it into your pk3 and it should work.If you want to put more than one taunt into the pk3 rename the second to "taunt2.mp3".

but first tell me if you wanna have them...

cu

I LOVE YOUR WORK!

:):wavey: :wavey: :cheers::greedo:

Sure, you can send me some mp3 's and ill try to include em in with the skin :)

In the meanwhile, here is some more pics of the upcoming 2.2 version, I think the eyes need some work though as the shading around his eyes are really painted in lol! Thanks for the tips KMan they really helped with 2.2! :)

Oh btw, Darkness if ya want version 2.2 asap, leave your email and ill email it to ya!

The pics:

http://www.geocities.com/bertleroy2000/theforce.html

Btw, my email address is found in the readme of 2.1 Darkness :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool indeed.

http://www.jk2files.com has had it for a few days (2.2) I really suggest getting this one, it's my new favorite.

Very cool team skins, I liked the changed shirt and different boots w/ the red/blue versions.

The black glove was a nice touch too.

The face is pretty much dead on, good job capturing the "angry" look he had in some scenes from the movie.

The mp3 taunts would be great, but I would leave the rest of the sounds (jumping/damage) the same.

A lot of models like the Maul one have a great taunt but weird out of place character sounds.

Great work, hope you continue on it and other projects.

:D

Archived