Home

best series of Books ever read -

access_flux

In no particular order...

LoTR by JRR Tolkien(I've re-read these many times over the years, most recently before each of the movies have been released)

Harry Potter by JK Rowling (look for my map based on Hogwarts soon :p)

The Vampire Chronicles (and New Tales of the Vampires) by Anne Rice

There's more, but I can't think of them right now. Those are the big 3, anyway...

Chronicles From Kvhæl by Dennis Jyrgensen

(i think that the books only is in my country and countrys near mine[That would be Denmark,Norway,Germany,Sweden etc.])

i found a secret message in one of the books, its realy cool if you read the sentance back words it tells the aurthers name and it says something like 'this is not the end of this book series,:D

tie between the wheel of time and the thrawn trilogy. both are done so very very well. but they both have their downsides. wheel of time is a bit too complex at parts (trying to remember every name and history and plots within plots for an entire world can get a might bit confusing) and thrawn died.

other then that they are both absolutely wonderful. go read now... stop reading this and go read them.... you're an odd one arent you?...... ok seriously stop reading now....... now why the heck are you still reading this?.... do you honestly think im going to say anything meaningful here?.....stop it..... leave me alone...

Lotr.

And the Greyhawk novels by Paul Kidd those are a good read for fantasy and a good laugh. it has a Horny faerie, A drunk guy who was turned into a badger, A bald ranger whos only name is Jus(Short of Justicar), and a pryomanic Telpathic Hell Hound Pelt.

Oh yes and a Sphinx named Endi.

In no particular order:

Star Wars: NJO (Traitor was one of the most compelling books I ever read)

Dragon Lance: Lots of action, always fun to read..

LOTR: Classics, I always wanted to read this series

Harry Potter: Excluding the first novel, the whole series is great

Stephen King's IT: A f**ked up book, but still awesome and disturbing as hell ;)

Archived