New Jedi Order - The poll

Sivy

NJO - love or hate  

20 members have voted

1. 1. NJO - love or hate

• I like it - great stories, well written
    • I hate it - they all suck
    • I haven't read any yet

Oh grow up, Rhett. You still pouting about how they killed Chewie?

NJO is great, and the book "Traitor" has moved up there pretty high on my favorite book lists.

Not all of them are incredible, but i don't think any of them are down right bad.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Oh grow up, Rhett. You still pouting about how they killed Chewie?

NJO is great, and the book "Traitor" has moved up there pretty high on my favorite book lists.

Not all of them are incredible, but i don't think any of them are down right bad.

He asked a question and I answered it. I need to grow up just because my opinion does not match yours? Sounds to me like you're the one needing to grow the hell up.

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

He asked a question and I answered it. I need to grow up just because my opinion does not match yours? Sounds to me like you're the one needing to grow the hell up.

Alright, alright, don't get fiesty, i was only joking. Sorry. Though you must admit you've said many times you don't like it because they killed chewie.

All the facets work.

The politics, Jedi History, the new enemy is cool, both for their gear and their philosophy.

The Solo kids, this latest Jedi - Vegere - and her history.

The deepening of the Force beyond what we were already aware of.

The space battles are AWESOME! (All space battle fans should read the 170 page battle in Star by Star...)

Character development - Han, Leia dn their kids.

Losses - the bubble of invincibility is burst - no-one is safe anymore...But it is not just death that leads to great people being lost for the good of the cause (Ithor...)

Comedy moments - the YVH Droids.

This series has everything, and is not far off what is gonna be the mutha of all endings... Force Heretic trilogy, then the last book...

It's gonna be historical!

Archived