Home

mandalorian killer

whitedragon

i was looking at AOTC the other day and i was watching the chase through coruscant and i thought "wow that would be a cool fight between jango and a jedi" so then i made this big battle scene in my head between a jedi without a light saber fist fighting a warrior like jango so i thought ide make a short story. if anyone wishes to build on this please do so

john redhammer ran full force into the madalorian warrior his black leather jacket flapping in the wind. the madalorian warrior named taras kin fired his blaster rifal at him, john dodged, then got up close and kicked the rifal out of his hands, he then hit taras kin in the ribs. taras kin recoverd and headbutted john in the stomach. john fell backward to the ground, then taras kin picked up his blaster. john started to run at taras kin, he ran so fast that he started to run on the walls, at the last minut john jumped of the wall and kicked his blaster out of his hand and out of sight. taras kin shot his cord around johns neck, he then activated his jet pack and draged john through the streets of coruscant, then he wasent in the street he was in the air and strangleing. john took out a kinfe and cut the cord, by some mirical he landed on a parking platform for speeder, an exceptionally rich looking twi lek was about to get into his speeder when a stagering and coughing john grabed him by the sholder, threw him out, and hijacked his car. he took the car and turned on the auto pilot, he kicked out the window and got on the hood, taras kin thought john had fallen but that thought went out the window when john jumped off the car and straight into taras kin. taras kins jet pack went off, and they fell while fighting eschother. taras kin suddenly turned on his pack and john grabed his foot, taras kin kept trying to shake john off involuntaraly because he could not balance. they rammed straight into a building, crashing through the widow where many people were working on computers. taras kin brought out his arm blade and john brought out his knife and both blades stoped milimeters away from eachothers throte. they stood stone still waiting for the other to move.

Originally posted by Father Torque

ya good one whitedragon. can i post another part of the story later. I dont know if i can i dont come here too often:)

sure ya can. infact i was thinking of makeing another chapter on this myself. infact ill do it now

"make your move" taras kin said. taras kin dident notice john powering up the force in his hand. "gladly" john said as he force pushed taras kin through the window on the other side of the building. john ran after him and jumped out the window onto a speeder. taras kin had activated his jet pack again and began to fly faster than the speeder. john jumped off the speeder to another and to another. taras kin turned around in mid air and shot a rocket from his pack toward john. john jumped at the last moment and let the force of the explosion make him fly towards taras kin. he hit the warrior and they both went down onto a landing pad on a roof. they both got up and waited for a chance to strike

Archived