Home

Ca?

ZBomber

Condition of the card and bubble.

The higher the #, the better. You probably wanna stick with C-8 and C-9 for new figures. C-8 is bent corners or little knicks, C-9 is mint card and bubble. C-7 is creases and visible damage. Any lower, it is pretty messy.

There are usually no lower for newer of figures, unless the owner causes the damage.

The worse things I have are a C-7.5 Sith Lords 2-Pack (water damage, no plastic on the thing that it hangs on :mad:)

ok - i have a c-7 vintage anaman and only has a scratch noy bad - only 40 bucks soo i dont mind-everthing else i have in package is c-8.5 or higher-my sith lord two pack is perfect...how many of the potf2 figues yuo got in box katarn....i used to open soo i only have like 40 from red a green card -not including flash backs or comtech

I have all of them in, except episode II. Most worth nothing, and no more wall room. I get Saga Classic Trilogy in though.

My dad bought a bunch in, found it fun, and we've gotten a bunch since. I have the first few series out and in, but I got selective of loose ones now that I don't play with them. Just for scenes.

I have 4 vintage RotJ C-7 guys, and a C-8.5 vintage ESB periscope R2.

yeah all my vitage are out of package it must be nice to have your father colect i have 1 other person i know ho collects -zbomber and hes an opener-yes im trying to get all in package too but i open all min and keep one in box since epidode 1 i have and if i have one he stays in package until i find another, i open to make scenes also but i open all-im savin up for a viyage luke bespin mint in box and a i think teebo mint with coin - lots of money- im trying for a master replica darth saber too i hav anakins- also i want a mini bust of dooku and boba fett helmet.alot of money.

Originally posted by daring dueler

yeah i know i have very few who are in bad condition and is somthiung does happen i make my own custom figuires so i can repair it-z u find that leg off the sandtrooper yet?

Its somewhere in my room.

I guess this thread has kinda servered its purpose. You can close it, if you wish. ;)

Archived