Home

Celebrity Mole Hawaii

RicardoLuigi...

Anybody watching it?

I can't post on the message boards at abc.com, so I'm just gonna post what I think here.

If you don't watch the show, you won't get what I'm saying, and I'm guessing very few of you watch it :\

Anywho...

I think Erik is the mole, but Frederique probably is. I mean, she has a little smirk on her face when she says "I am the mole" at the beginning of the show. Plus, she's the least suspicious person and therefore is probably the mole. I don't get why they still use reverse psychology. I'm surprised they're not into reverse reverse psychology. Anyway, the reason I think Erik is the mole is because half the time he's talking, he looks to the left.

Here's a list of weird things they've done that is actually reasonable.

Kathy-

1. In Baa Baa Blackjack she literally does nothing but put her arms in the air.

2. Green napkin looks like a sail shape- "Das Mole" fin

Corbin-

1. Chooses to vote for Erik, then changes his mind and refuses to vote for anyone but himself, gives a very lame-ass reason for it, and then proceeds to take away $25,000 from the pot.

2. 1st game: loses $10,000 (read this, seems like a reasonable reason to be suspicious)

Erik-

1. Looks to the left a lot

2. In "Underwater Charades", says to go for the 25 G's when he knows it's not in the last coffin by inadvertently looking in the coffin

Michael-

1. Didn't jump off cliff and lost $4,000

2. Didn't think Stephen would complete his stunt

3. Mole sheep was black, he is black

4. Didn't do well in charades, esp. Crouching Tiger and American Beauty, kept stretching it (tugging----dragging---- Drag-on)

Frederique-

1. Das Mole- Das is Dutch and German for the: Freddy is Dutch or German

2. Didn't guess American Beauty, which was very easy

3. Her cat's name is MOLIERE.

I hate this thread. I am such a retard. I open up all these really gay threads and then get into arguments with people every single time I post something. NObody that posts on these forums even takes my ideas into consideration and nobody probably even likes me either.

WILL A MODERATOR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD?!!!!

Archived