Home

Favorite EU game of all time...

boinga1

• 2 months later...

My top five favorite games.

I. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces [a true classic with a cool bunch of Dark Jedi]

II. Bounty Hunter [Original storyline that intertwines with a Dark Horse comic series]

III. Dark Forces [Dark Troopers are cool... KATARN IS COOLEST]

IV. Jedi Starfighter [i just love that starfighter]

V. Clone Wars [fun if you want to blow a bunch of stuff up]

I want to add Kotor. Even tho I won't get it for a while after SWG, I'm still going to get it.

PLus, I don't really think SWG is EU. It takes place during the OT.

at least Gamecube has a couple of good games compared to the hundreds of crappy games for PS2

Looks like everyone loved Tie Fighter. I cut my teeth with the orriginal X-Wing, so have fond memories. Shield manipulation, fine tuning your power between engines, shields, and lasers. And when you rushed headlong into a stardestroyer, accomplished your mission, just turn around and punch the hyperdrive and leave them in your space dust.

What made it even more fun was having my old dos Thrustmaster Flight Control System. An F16 style stick with an analog throttle covered in buttons. That and a SoundBlaster compatable sound card with a splitter in my sterio speakers making the first 4 speaker suround sound experience. Felt like I was really there.

Of corse I liked Tie Fighter too. Jedi Knight 1 and 2 were great games, I loved the level design and the boss/dark jedi duels. Waiting for SWG, KOTOR, and JK3: JA.

IMO, xwa's the best, with jkII a close second. i didn't like the lack of a rudder (yaw) function in x-wing...i was raised with an addiction to flight sims....so i came to view the rudder as an integral part of flying-especially dogfighting. does TIE fighter have a rudder function?

I. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (bought it some weeks ago and played it like mad, wow, what a great game.. I especially liked they had actors in the cutscenes)

II. Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (MP rocks.. SP story sucks.. not much more to tell..)

III. Dark Forces (bah, I cant beat the level when you must rescue Crix Madine, got to his floor though)

IV. Rouge Squadron / Rouge Squadron II for gamecube (I think theyre both great, and I'm stuck on level 13 in Rouge and level 5 in Rouge II :D I like hard games)

V. Rebel Assault 2 (my brother borrowed it from a friend years ago and I found it really fun, mm, beat it all over again a couple of times)

VI. Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (on level 2.. cant.. beat.. it :p dunno why I dont like it very much... propably cause Kyle's voice sounds like Luke :rolleyes: it propably wil go up the list as I get farther into the game )

well, thats all Star Wars games I ever played..

Originally posted by Squater

VI. Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (on level 2.. cant.. beat.. it :p dunno why I dont like it very much... propably cause Kyle's voice sounds like Luke :rolleyes: it propably wil go up the list as I get farther into the game )

well, thats all Star Wars games I ever played..

Is that the level in the hanger? It took me forever to get out of that one. I think there may have been a patch to fix something wrong with that one level. Or else there was just an elevator hidden behind a panel on the wall that looks like part of the wall instead of a door. Its been a long time since I played it.

My favorite Expanded Universe games are Dark Forces, Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, X-wing, Rogue Squadron 3-D, Galactic Battlegrounds and Clone Campaigns, Jedi Power Battles, Demolition, Force Commander, and Racer Revenger.

I hope to buy Starfighter, Jedi Starfighter, The Clone Wars, Bounty Hunter, Episode I The Phatom Menance, and Super Bombard Racing in the next 6 months.

If I can find a copy of them, I want to buy:

Star Wars Episode I Racer, Mysteries of the Sith expansion pack for Dark Forces II, Rebel Assualt II, Masters of Tera Kasi, and Rebellion.

Hm... This is a toughie... Let's see, for PC I like: X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter (The BEST!), Mysteries of the Sith, and the original Jedi Knight series (Back then the graphics owned... LoL), o yeah and Jedi Outcast! For PS2 I like: Jedi Starfighter. For GC I like: Clone Wars and Rogue Squadron.

Archived