Home

any map suggestions? Careful what you wish for...

Crazy_Ivan

Im currently working on a map that will take some time to get it to the best of its abilities. But when im done I wanna go ahead and start another map. So if you guys and gals could give me a few suggestions.....and if the map will need new textures then you'll have to help me on it!

Hah....anyways thanks for the time....I wanna hear what you guys got.

SP maps are the best. I hate MP. Is this for MP or SP?????

Factories are always good, with big pits of lethal chemicals to fall into and stuff. :p Gotta have crazed Ugnaughts at the controls too :D

As long as the maps have objectives and it isn't some big, linear map of sensless mayhem, it's good.

I like outdoors maps, like grassy levels like Sulon. How about a SP and MP map of the Katarn Homestead?! That'd be sweet! Level 3 of JK, is what I mean, only the doors shouldn't be jammed and all.

Ive heard a lot of talk about Trade Federation Control Ship....but let me clear this up.

It would be a very hard map to make.....partially becuase the only mapper I would entrust this goal to would be Living Dead Jedi....Hes always spot on for accuracy and detail.

If I did a map like that....I would eventually get lazy and lose track of the main map itself.

SP. Anything SP.

Factors needed=

Outdoors areas (not like all desert, either)

NPCs, if you can. Civies!!!

A boss or two (why not, not to high of HP now!!!)

Spaceport/ City like rooms, not another Imp base loaded with Reborn

A story

Someone besides Kyle as player, new model, new saber color *shrugs*

Or you can make a Rebel Base, have the player as a non-Force sensitive Rebel with an E-11 and must escape to the hangars, but first aid repelling Imp forces, sorta like level 1 of MotS if you have that......

Archived