Home

no response

tajhma

I sent a map named "Return_to_base" to many site. Some folks of mine tried it and thinks it's cool. The problem is :no response from those sites:jedifiles.com,jedi-outcast... . I tried several times to get an answer by mail and nothing. Does my map sucks? I worked many hours on it and i think it worth a try. Do i have to send it again? And who might respond and give a feed back?

Thanx!:confused:

First of all: sites have rules to submitting files. Please be sure you followed the exact rules each site requires.

Second of all: it may have been forgotten, so please resubmit before complaining.

Third: We (http://www.jediknightii.net) are not part of "jedifiles.com,jedi-outcast" sites. We do not provide technical support for people that have problems with these sites. This is a Feedback section about JKII.net and LucasForums' JK2 section. Not the site abcd.jedi.knight.com that you have problems with

Fourth: JaseJL - your post does not pertain to the subject. Posting in other people's threads about "how the bad admins ignore my post" won't do you any good. Trust me.

lol, chill man, I swear all the admins on forums pages get all strict and bent out of shape with newbies with concerns. Relax, I'm not the most knowledgable person in the computer world, ya don't have to try to lay down rules,lol. I know what the rules are, I was just getting a bit agitated at the lack of response.

You're right my complain isnt maybe posted at the good place and anyway it's been a couple of time since i sent my map here and there (all the site mentioned in above thread including this one). And still no answers nor a site for my crapy file.

.I'm starting to think that it's junk (not the sites but my map). Even if i still think (a little) its a good level. :deathii: It,s a litle like the death star after beeing destroyed: A uge work for nothing.

I realy enjoyed making it so it's not totaly for nothing after all!

:jawa

Originally posted by tajhma

You're right my complain isnt maybe posted at the good place and anyway it's been a couple of time since i sent my map here and there (all the site mentioned in above thread including this one). And still no answers nor a site for my crapy file.

.I'm starting to think that it's junk (not the sites but my map). Even if i still think (a little) its a good level. :deathii: It,s a litle like the death star after beeing destroyed: A uge work for nothing.

I realy enjoyed making it so it's not totaly for nothing after all!

:jawa

You can send it to me, I'll put it on my site. :D

Jangoboba7@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tajhma...

I have a question...

I am at that reactorcore. What to do now? What function does the captain, which weapon you pull out of his hands, have?

I think it's a good level, but there's missing some things before it's fully complete. Some examples: You can't get to the upper level after you have been there once. Sometimes you can see through the floor. It's also a little annoying that you don't have force-jump, and last, but not least, there isn't any shield-pickups. But I couldn't make it any better, so I think it's good.

Hope more people like it, I do, but I'm STUCK...

Hi ! If you take the key to go to the shield generator and go down to the first floor, you wont need to turn back to uper floor. But i'll make it possible in the next version. Once you are in the generator room , you have to shut it down by pressing the button behind the center tower avoiding the sparks. Then you have to go to the hangar near the one where you have started the level. There is a ship that you have to take control of.

The reason why i didnt give jump power to kyle

it's because two things: first those events occur

when he was a padawan (a jedi rookie).Secondly because i wanted to make it more like the fourth movie ( the episode 4)when luke, like kyle,was not able to use those powers. I didnt put any helpfull supply to make your life or shield increase because i wanted to make it hard but not so difficult to acheive for most of the folks who already did the single.

Thanks to give me feed back ! I take notice of all your advice . A second version will be made when i have a few more comments.

Thanks!

Thanks for testing my level and giving me feed back. Even if i spent a lot of hours working on it

i recently enjoyed testing my level again after puting it away for a while. Even if some folks of mine tried it out and told me they liked it, it's always great to have feed back from others.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived