Home

A few goodies I got for Christmas...

Darth Groovy

Thought I would finally post these up, since I now have the time to do so.

Saga_12_ElectronicJango.jpg

This guy is so freaking cool. His jet pack lights up and makes noises, he talks, he makes blaster sounds, and when you move his limbs it makes fight noises. Plus his articulation beats out all of the 12" I got so far.

gunship.jpg

This one is not electronic, but it does have alot of nifty features like a drop out landing pad, a button on the bottom makes the side doors swing out to reveal a payload of bombs, and almost every cannon has some sort of fireing projectile. You can get the pilots seperately that come with cannons that attach to either side. I got two of those as well.

clonepilot.jpg

And last but not least: every year I get all of the hallmark Star Wars ornaments, and the coolest one ever came out this year. The talking death star. If you have not seen this in a store yet.....damn!

hall_deathstar.jpg

Originally posted by Katarn07

12" Custom Jorg Sacul

12" Electronic Obi-Wan

12" Electronic Jango (He is so coool! He actually sounds like Jango, not some cheap comtech chip voice rip-off)

FAO Shuttle (FAO is getting it this Satarday, so I still don't have it...)

Comtech was rather short lived wasn't it?:p

The Original Darth Maul chip sounded like Jeremey Irons.

:eek:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Comtech was rather short lived wasn't it?:p

The Original Darth Maul chip sounded like Jeremey Irons.

:eek:

The way they previewed the thing, you'd think it would have lasted a lot longer indeed. Oh well. Near the end (if not sooner) they were getting really bad.

Archived