Home

What's your Wallpaper? (56k ouchies)

Notion

This image is large, 1600 x 1200 pixels...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
goblin30.jpg

While it isn't a view of my desktop -its too cluttered to fully see the picture- it is the picture I have. It's a rendering of a ship that there was concept art for in Wing Commander: Prophecy (WC5) and was never part of the game. The image is a link to the source if anybody wants it. (Unlikely)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ Looks good, Than. Except that you must be mostly fluent at Aurabesh to use it. I can see you have Ahto open on your start bar....

Nah I just changed the font to Aurabesh to complete the look its normally English though I can use my Laptop in Aurabesh mostly though memory rather than being able to translate it, confuses the hell out of other people. :xp:

This image is large, 1600 x 1200 pixels...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
goblin30.jpg

While it isn't a view of my desktop -its too cluttered to fully see the picture- it is the picture I have. It's a rendering of a ship that there was concept art for in Wing Commander: Prophecy (WC5) and was never part of the game. The image is a link to the source if anybody wants it. (Unlikely)

Wow, very nice. I went ahead and saved it, and am going to use it as my wallpaper. Now I just have to play the game...

Archived