Home

What's your Wallpaper? (56k ouchies)

Notion

To post wallpapers, click the IMG tab in the toolbar when you write a new post. Just right click on the wallpaper, go to properties, copy its source, ex. "http://sdjkakasljk" and paste it in the message that comes up when you click on the image tab.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a close up of Tassadar in his Protoss Carrier

just before he dive bombs the Overmind

in Starcraft. (Hypersnap is great for screen shots)

*eventually will have to get Hypercam

so I can catch cinematics, then to get a saver

program which can take video files.*

I have the OST

for Vampire The Masquerade Redemption

it is so cool!

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

lexx that is game quality good,

it's Friggin fantastic! and you did that with PSP?

I have version 6 myself and Corel 8

you should really post a how to forum

you are that talented.

and maybe with concise lessons

forum members could learn to do

artwork of that magnitude.

I agree with Darth Eggplant,(if I understood him :confused: ) you are talented.

Isn't PSP, paint shop pro?

ok, I didn't do the pictures myself, I just combined them. ;)

I have Photoshop 5.5 too. I freehanded around the girl using grey to get rid of the background she was on. To do this with any sort of accuracy, you need to zoom in at least 300%. Once I did that, I found the background picture I wanted.

Open up both pictures, drag the picture of the girl onto the background and position it. Choose Layer Options, hard light and adjust the percentage until you are happy with it. Experiment with some of the options to see what they can do. You can re-postion the pictures at any time.

This is just one of many many many things you can do with Photoshop. The way I learnt was to just muck about with it one day discovering what everything does. You do need patience though, especially when freehanding around pictures. The big key to doing anything productive in photoshop is using layers. Just drag and drop as many layers as you like and you can have a different effect with each layer. You just have to experiment until you find the right combination.

Good luck. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I currently have a Dave Matthews Band picture as my wallpaper. I'm patiently waiting for a new Kotor one. :)

Kstar - I love that pic, I had that as my background for several weeks. That's just amazing work my friend. :)

Archived