Home

Galactic Federation Recruitment Thread

The Galactic Federation FINALLY has a website!!!

http://galacticfed.moonfruit.com

Check it out!

We are looking for all sorts of members. ALL Professions and Species Needed.

Check out the Recruiting Office on the Website.

We also need Allies!

Let us know if you would like to Ally!

Thanks, post any questions.

Sophus Dominus

Galactic Federation, Chancellor

Uh, reminds me: :)

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forum!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

Here are some frequently asked questions about the Galactic Federation:

Q. Which planet will the Galactic Federation settle on?

A. The Galactic Federation will settle on Corellia.

Q. What server will the Galactic Federation play on?

A. The Galactic Federation will play on the Starsider server.

Q. What faction is the Galactic Federation aligned with?

A. The Galactic Federation will be aligned with the Rebellion.

Q. Will the Galactic Federation have its own city?A. Yes, The Galactic Federation will have one city in the start. Eventually, we hope to become big enough to grow to two cities.

Q. What are some of the things the Galactic Federation looks for in their members.

A. The Galactic Federation looks for maturity, loyalty, enthusiasm, and dedication.

Q. What are the goals of the Galactic Federation?

A. The goals of the Galactic Federation are to assemble a superb military, develop a strong economy, empower an organized government, have fun, and achieve overall greatness in Star Wars Galaxies.

Q. What professions and species are the Galactic Federation accepting.

A. The Galactic Federation will be accepting all professions and species.

Q. Why should I join early?

A. You should join early because there are many openings for leadership positions and you will get to know the people of Star Wars Galaxies that you will be playing with.

Q. Will members of the Galactic Federation be taxed?

A. Yes, all members in the Galactic Federation will be taxed to maintain a constant flow of income in the Galactic Federation. The tax will be fair, and will benefit everyone in the long run.

Q. How much time do we expect members to spend playing SWG a week?

A. All members are expected to play at least 5 hours a week on SWG. However, 10 hours is recommended to keep the Galactic Federation very active and going strong.

Q. Will the Galactic Federation be a RolePlaying PA?

A. The Galactic Federation encourages RolePlaying but it will never be forced upon anyone.

Q. Will there be a Galactic Federation Newletter?

A. Yes, the Galactic Federation will have a newsletter, which will come out about every 2 weeks.

Q. How do I join the Galactic Federation?

A. Go to the Recruiting Office under Automated Systems on our website: http://galacticfed.moonfruit.com

You can find a ton more of info on our website in the above answer. Take a look at the Structures of the Galactic Federation under Organization. They show the entire layout of the Galactic Federation.

Remember, joining early has its benefits...I am looking for many leadership positions and I am accepting applications for the Chairman of the Council, who will be my "2nd-in-Command" for running the entire PA.

Check out the Recruitment Office for info on how to join and/or apply for the Chairman of the Council position.

Enjoy!

Sophus Dominus

Galactic Federation, Chancellor

http://galacticfed.moonfruit.com

The Music is from some show called Galactic Something. Sorry thats all I know.

Thanks for all the compliments guys. Also, I am looking for allies an treaties, so if you are in a PA but still are on Starsider, please let me know if you are interested in an Allyship or Treaty.

Thanks again!

Yes, very nice site SD. You might want to post under the Starsider server forum too. It will undoubtedly get more use after release, but a few of us that plan to play Starsider have already begun to post there.

BTW, BD, the music is the theme to the old Battlestar Galactica show ;P Ahhh, fond memories...

JS

Archived