Home

Coleman Trebor.

Hekx

I've read quite a few posts and stories about various modellers making a Coleman Trebor model, I wouldn't mind knowing if there is one in progress...

If not, I'm sure he would be a great 'asset' to JK2. :D

If anyone needs any help with reference shots, feel free to send me a PM, and I'll send quite a few useful images I've picked up over time.

Thanks. :)

-- Vurk-fan. :p

I'm going to chime in with Hekx, I thought a couple were in progress and apparently they have been abandoned!? :confused: We do really need a Coleman model, and unless we want the entire Jedi Council for JK2, Coleman will have to start being made sometime.......

There was a Trebor model being made a number of months ago but it fell appart. I'm not sure exactly what happened to it.

If I can get around to doing a head for Trebor sometime soon I'll do so. He's a pretty cool charecter and would be fun to have ingame to play as.

I have to get off my lazy butt and finish modeling Shaak Ti. Unfortunally with Work and School I've had zero time to work on her.

Great news Toonces.

If you need help with reference pictures, I'd be glad to help.

I've seen quite a few requests for a Coleman Trebor model, even the petitions to get the action figures made. :D

Just remember to take all the time you need with the modelling. ;)

coleman-front.jpg

coleman-side.jpg

What happened to the work on this Coleman Trebor model?

I've seen so many requests for a Coleman Trebor model on multiple JKII forums, I'm sure some nice modeller would be willing to sculpt this excellent CGI Episode II character.

Don't make me start a petition. ;):D

Go on modellers, do it for Robert Coleman!

:D

I agree with WhiteShark, if Toonces has the time, it would be excellent if he could make a Coleman Trebor model. :)

I think the model maybe a little hard since reference shots and information on Trebor is quite rare.

I hope Hasbro release a figure of him, so that can be used as reference material.

As for Coleman's voice, I think nomad and his brother would do an excellent job, like they did for the Kit Fisto sounds. ;)

My attempts at modelling got as far as installing Gmax.

Coleman is on the wanted list.

If anyone else wants to see a Coleman Trebor model, post. :D

Oh, and if no-one knows who he is, lookie lookie here. ;)

..They may not to be too clear; but I have some reference pictures I took from the EPII DVD. Mostly by going frame-by-frame through all the Coleman appearances. :D

I'd help out with reference material if a modeller was willing to have a go at Coleman. :)

Archived