Home

damn wallets!!!

-s/<itzo-

Gosh darn it!

I lost my wallet today for the third time. I had my license and my money in it (90 bucks). I had it in my pocket when I was working out today and I think I droped it when i was lyin on the floor doing sit ups or maybe when i was bench pressing.

Tomorrow i'll go back to the gym and see whether somebody found a wallet. Hopefully my money is still in there.

Tell me if you ever lost your wallet and how much money you had in it?

I've never lost my wallet, I make a habit of never losing contact with it ever when I'm out. Same with my mobile phone. I'll have my wallet in one pocket, phone in the other, and every few seconds brush my hand by each to make sure they're still there. It sounds stupid, but I'm a very cautious person when it comes to things like that.

That really sucks -s/<itzo-:(Hope you're wallet's been found. There must be some decent, honest people at that gym who would hand it in...let's just hope so...

There are decent people out there.

I remember the second time i lost my wallet it was in a library. somebody actually found it and gave it to the librarian. The librarian called my house and told me, my wallet has been found. When i recieved my wallet i was surprise my money was still in there.

I'm a type of person who always loose stuff. Once I lost one of my shoe, lost my license about 4 times, beeper, phone, etc....

I don't know, sometimes i just get caried away and forget what i have in possession. And then when i get home i realise i lost something. I hate when that happens.

I must admit, I'd be reluctant to return stuff when with friends. But if I'm alone, I'd give it back...

One time, I didn't pay at some state ball tournament, and I spent like 12 dollars on food! My friends told me to leave the cafeteria and I did. We went to the gym. If they weren't there, I would have paid...

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Yipes. What pocket do you keep it in? I've always been terrified of losing mine. I even keep it in a zip up pocket most of the time. I hope you're able to find it tomorrow!

I don't even know what pocket i put it in. I think its because i wear baggy pants and baggy pants comes with looser pockets i guess.

I really hate it when I loose stuff. I lost so many things I think I'm getting use to it.

Wear cargos. Put them in the cargo pocket. Don't put change in it (I have 2 lbs worth!!!) or else it'll rip a tiny hole in your pocket so it slips out. This has happened to me, but I heard the change make impact onto the floor, so I got it right away.

Still have a hole in my pocket. :p:D:p

I never take a wallet. I dont like putting all my eggs in one basket,if you get me.

And I keep my I.D. and Library card at home,I generally dont need em.

And as for my forgetfulness,I usually eat 3 out of 5 days at school because of me forgetting my lunch money.:p

i lost my wallet once, it was given back to me before i realised i had lost it. it fell out of my back pocket not far from my house. a couple of hours later a neighbour found it and gave it back to me. there was £50 in it but that had been taken but all my cards and license were still in it. i always keep my wallet in my front pocket now.

thats a nice story grandpa :rolleyes:

Well I always carry my wallet in my right pocket. I have never lossed my wallet before. I always carry it in my front pocket if ever I need to. I just don't get how you can lose you wallet unless you forget it somewhere or if you are doing flips and it slides off. :confused:

:lsduel::duel:

Archived