Home

Introduce Yourself

Surfnshannon

This forum needs some LIFE!!! Who comes here...what games do you like etc... I'll start

Name: STTCT or Shan

Game Systems: Nintendo, SNES, N64, Atari 2600, Dreamcast, SegaG, PS One, and recently got a PS2

Games for Ps2: Vice City, ATV Offroad Fury, Spyro (won), Bounty Hunter, Crash Bandicoot, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, GT3, SSX (i think), Surfing H30 and Taz Wanted.

Game playing right now: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

Favorite Game of all Time: Resident Evil 2

Alright guys lets see what you got?

Name: SamFisher or Sam

Game Systems: none, just a PC

Games for PC: Homeworld, JK:Jedi Outcast,Age of Mythology,SW: Force Commander,Descent:1,2,3, SW: Rogue Squadron, LOTR: the Fellowship of The Ring, SW: Pod Racer, The Moon Project, Civilization 1,2,3, Freespace 1,2.

Wanted: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

Game playing right now: JK:JO

Fav game: soon to be Splinter Cell:)

Name: Carl Shutt

Game Systems currently owned: SNES, Genesis, GameCube, X-Box

Games: GameCube- Super Monkey Ball, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros: Melee, Eternal Darkness, Timespitters 2

Xbox- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Jet Set Radio Future, Halo, Sega GT, Splinter Cell

Games playing right now: Buffy, JSRF, SSB:M

Wanted:Metroid Prime, Animal Crossing, LoZ: The Wind Waker

Favourite game of all time:Super Mario World

Name: Lynk Former

Game Systems owned: SNES, Atari 2600, N64, GameCube, Gameboy Advance

Games

SNES - Yoshi's Island and Diddy's Kong Quest

Atari - some kinda racer... 4d boxing, pitfall and this other one which doesn't have a label... lol :D

N64 - Perfect Dark, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Golden Eye, Duke Nukem 64, Zero Hour, Rogue Squadron, Battle for Naboo, Mario Kart, Command and Conquer, Body Harvest, Lylat Wars (Starfox 64), Episode 1 Racer, Shadows of the Empire, Pokemon Stadium 2...

GBA - Pokemon Yellow Silver Crystal, Metroid Fusion...

GameCube - Smash Bros Melee, Rogue Leader and more to come...

Games I'm gonna buy soon: Metroid Prime (GCN), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GCN), The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past / Four Swords (GBA), Dragonball Z: Budokai (GCN)

(i'm glad Budokai is comin out on the cube :D)

Favourite game of all time: Ask me at the last moments of my life... :D

Name: DarthFergie

Game Systems owned: NES, Genesis, N64, PS2

Games I Play Alot:

MechWarrior 4: Mercs., Never Winter Nights, Sid Mier's Antietam/Gettysburg, Europa Universalis II, GTA-Vice City, NCAA 2003, SW Bounty Hunter, TimeSplitters 2, Dynasty Warriors 3, and others.

Games I'm gonna buy soon: C&C Generals, Hearts of Iron (I'm still working on the games from X-mas)

Favourite game of all time: Sid Mier's Gettysburg/Antietam (only game I have that's made in 1997 and still on my hard drive)

Darth Talliusc, or DT for short.

systems: pc (derr) and gamecube

current games: warcraft3, jk2, ut2k3, rogue leader, super smash bros melee, mario party 4, bounty hunter, clone wars, two towers, and a couple of others that i cant remember.

games soon to be bought: frozen throne expansion for war3 (supposed to be out in the summer but doubtful). KOTR (not sure when its out but ill buy it then). various other console games.

Name: Phreak, or you can call me "The All Knowing Star Wars Master"

Game system: Gamecube, Dreamcast, N64, Sega Genesis, NES <- It's my sister's now

Games:

N64- Too many to list

Dreamcast- same as above

Sega- cant remember

NES- cant remember

Gamecube- Bounty Hunter, Clone Wars, NFS: HP2, Top Gun, Super Smash Bros, LotR: The Two Towers, and maybe others that I can't remember

PC Games: I have so many (I'm starting to trade in some to get new ones) GB, CC, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Homeworld, Homeworld: Cataclysm, AoM, Armada 2, BC, FoCom, JK2, a lot more....

Favoritest game: Will be Star Wars Galaxies

Name: COJ

Game Systems: Nintendo, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color

Games for GC: Metroid Prime, Rogue Leader, NHL 2k3, WM18, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil

Games for Nintendo: dont remember

Games for SNES: I remember owning all the Donkey kong games

Games for N64: Take the 17 best games on the system, thats it

Gameboy : meh..too much, I never play them..unless I travel

Game playing right now: Jedi Outcast (pc); StarCraft; Medal of Honor; Counter-strike; Simcity 4; Metroid Prime

Favorite Game of all Time: Tetris

Archived