Home

A question regarding Queen Amidala...

several ?'s

1)why do you always speak in red?

2) why all the smilies?

yes i think this would be a good model, i've posted that twice here for months. no one ever replies. for the pistol, d/l the ep2 padme v2, it has her pistol. if you really want to, d/l gmax or milkshape and model it them get some1 to get it ingame for you.

• 3 weeks later...

After I finish my obi-wan pack I may take on a model of padme in her battle outfit from episode 1 to work on along with a leia model. I've been thinking of doing a padme model for a while and I usually like to keep two models running at a time in different stages of development, so if I don't feel like modeling I'll work on the model that's in the skinning stage, and if I'm not in the mood to work on skinning, I work on the model still in the modeling stage.

The Londo Mollari model won't work at all for padme, especially the version I'm doing, The version from episode one when she is going after the viceroy. she doesn't have her hair up in that scene. For the model to look good at all I will need to start from scratch.

As for the model request, I'm sorry but I don't know who Goku is. If you'll enlighten me I'll think about it but for me to spend time working on a model to make it good it usually would have to be something I'm familiar with. Also, if it's an anime character I'm afraid I won't be interested, I've never been big on anime.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived