Home

The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Darth NeoVenom

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Zofire takes of her helmet*

Zofire grabs one of the Rodians by the shirt and says to the one she grabbed, "Where can I find Teraytiro."

The Rodian responds back, "Ita duta wuta Teraytiro."

(Translation: I don't know whose Teraytiro.)

"Ok, maybe this will jog your memory." Zofire replies back.

*Zofire grabs the other Rodian by the shirt, pushes him against the door of the taxi, takes out her blaster rifle, aims it at the Rodian's head, blasts a hole at the Rodian's head, and shoves the body out of the taxi.*

Zofire grabs the other Rodian by the shirt again and says angrily through clench teeth, "Now tell me, where can I find Teraytiro? Unless you want to whind up like your friend."

*Zofire points the blaster rifle to the frighten Rodian's head*

"OK, OK!!!!!!!" screams the Rodian.

While the taxi is heading towards the nightclub, the Rodian tells Zofire, Katarn07, and Jokemaster that Teraytiro Rodiar is heading to a entertainment district in Coruscant to meet up with someone that will help him make a lot of money.

"I guess so. But first we have to deal with the remaining Rodians and Weequays. If we don't deal with them, then Teraytiro is going to find out that we are tailing him. That scum probably thinks we are already dead by now. When we get out of the taxi, we must move quickly and unnoticable. This way they don't suspect that we are following them." Zofire says to Jokemaster.

*Zofire points the blaster rifle to the Rodian's head again*

"Tell me when is this meeting of Teraytiro!" demands Zofire to the Rodian.

"TUKTUTA...TUKTUTA!!!!" the Rodian screams in fright.

(Translation: TOMORROW...TOMORROW!!!!)

"Good, we have plenty of time to crash that meeting." Zofire says to both Katarn07 and Jokemaster.

Katarn07 pushes Zofire away fron the Rodian, "We need him alive yet to tell us where to find Teraytiro, but can't let him go..."

He turned to the driver, "You will take this gentleman to the garbage district."

The Dug driver laughed, "Not without half a thousand credits! That is half way across this sector!"

"You will take him there free of charge!" Katarn reiterated.

The Dug shook his head, "Nothing doing, he's getting out with you 4..."

The taxi reached its destination and the 5 of them got out. Katarn07 threw the Rodian to the ground, "You may not get the chance to live. Keeping you alive is to hazardous to our mission..."

He turns to R9, "I am sure you can handle this thug. Surly you must have some sorta gadgets inside of you." He turns to Zofire, "Listen, stealth is not my thing, and if our cover is blown, it'll all be for naught. I suggest you two go in while I create a diversion elsewhere to draw the guards from Goru's location. And if we do split up, we can handle snipers easier. What do you say?"

*Zofire shakes her head in agreement and puts on her helmet*

"R9, if that scum moves..Zap him." Zofire said to R9. Zofire continues, "I doubt he is going to move. After all, he is cripple."

"We should all go in the nightclub as a group and then inside we can split up. Hopefully, we will not get detected. If we do, I hope your diversion works Gunny." Zofire says.

Katarn07 smiles, "Give me a few moments and that nightclub's bouncers should be scattered all over this here plaza..."

Katarn07 produces a small flat, circular disk, "Sequencer charge places in the kitchen should do nicely. I am sure that the ovens would cause massive explosions. Once the kitchen blows, move as fast as possible. I'll follow you then, Zofire... What should we do when we find Goru?"

Zofire responds back, "We should see if we can get any information out of him. Make sure he doesn't contact anyone because if that happens, Teraytiro is going to know we are after him." Zofire continues, "After this whole thing is done. We should all meet up in the hanger and go to Coruscant. Ok, let's move in."

Katarn nods, "OK, I'll secure a ship for you guys."

He sprints off using the shadows for cover and disappears from view. Moments later, an explosian is heard from where Zofire and Jokemaster are standing.

Katarn07 speaks through his comlink to them, "Phase 1 complete. I'll hold off the guards as long as I can and secure a ship then. Proceed with haste. Teraytiro may be getting away if he knows of my distraction!"

As soon as the explosion happens, everyone from the nightclub fled the place. As Zofire enters the nightclub she can see Guro and the others heading towards the exit. Zofire also sees that Guro has his commlink in his hand.

*Zofire quickly takes out her blaster and shots the commlink out of Guro's hand before he can even contact Teraytiro.*

Guro and his group quickly pushes tables over for cover and start firing at Zofire and Jokemaster. Both Zofire and Jokemaster also quickly pushes tables over for cover.

After taking a few shots from her blaster rifle, Zofire contacts Katarn07 on commlink, "We got them cornered Gunny, the two Weequays and Rodians can not get out." She continues, "Teraytiro doesn't seem to be here...BLASTED. He must have already left the planet."

"Roger that. He just took off. There is a transport for the taking. Do you have a ship or not?"

Katarn07's voice is hard to hear through blaster fire, "Hold on you two, I'm on my way to assist. The hangar is free for the taking; I have cleared out all resistance."

Katarn07 appears behind Goru and his thugs. Jokemaster and Zofire can see him in the door way.

"Gentleman..." Katarn07 waits for them to turn around before placing his mechanical fist into Goru's face. He dislocates the Weequay' Jaw and kill the rest of the thugs with his E-11.

"There we are Zofire. Have a ship? If not, the hangar is this way!"

He picks up Goru and heads to her and Jokemaster.

Katarn07 grabs Goru and leads the group foward through the blinding light to the doorway.

After leaving the nightclub, they run through the streets with R9 and the Rodian for a while under instructions of Katarn07. He finally manages to lead them to a spaceport, where a old molding freighter sits.

"Don't even start on how she looks. Its a YT-800 Celphi, and yes, I realize the irony as how Kyle Katarn started out in one of these babies while trying to rescue his partner, Jan Ors..."

Katarn07 leads them onboard, throws the Rodian and Goru into his cell, and runs to the cockpit. "Alright, we gotta get outta here. Buckle up, getting through the shileding of the moon may be a bumpy ride!"

Indeed it was. Katarn07 manages to fly out of the moon's atmosphere, "OK, I'm making the jump to hyperspace!"

He pulls back the lever and the stars outside of the viewport transform into a star tunnel. Katarn07 sits back, "It'll take about a day to get there. It will take that long for Teraytiro as well. He is flying nothing better than this ship..."

"Well, technically, he didn't do anything to me. But his gang almost cost my best friend her life. I hate that scum with all my heart. Teraytiro will regret ever stepping foot on Ziltenia." says Zofire in response.

*Zofire lowers her head and takes of her helmet.*

(Out of Character: Sorry for the delay. I have karate class every Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I might respond like after 10:00PM...in New Jersey. On Mondays, after 12:00PM. On Thursdays, after 3:00PM. On Fridays, after 7:00AM. On Saturdays, after 12:00PM. On Sundays, after 9:00PM or 10:00PM. Oh yeah, almost forgot. Just imagine Zofire's ship Slave 2 is on Coruscant. :D)

"If they try anything funny, I'm afraid the outcomes are going to be nasty." Zofire says to Katarn07.

*Zofire Fett takes of her helmet and looks out the ship's window. She then closes her eyes for a couple of seconds and opens her eyes again.*

Zofire continues speaking, "Gunny, I suggest you interegate Guro since you two met before. Jokemaster and I will be right behind you, just in case they try something."

Katarn07 goes to the cells, opens the forcefield, and immediately Guro is on him with a knife. It gets him in the leg, but Katarn07 is forced to bash the Weequay in the head with his heavy metallic hand, killing him.

The Rodian recoils in fear, "Where can we find Teraytiro?"

The Rodian shutters, "He is going to a club, called Bantha Oasis..."

"Bantha Oasis? Why?"

The Rodian shakes his head, "I told you in the taxi, I don't know why! To make money is all I know."

Katarn07 looks at Guro's dead body and back to the Rodian, "I'm sure you are telling the truth. We'll need you to give us coordinates to the club."

Katarn07 activates the field and turns to his comrades, "You thin he's telling the truth?"

*Zofire looks at Katarn07's leg*

"Are you ok Gunny?" Zofire asks.

Zofire continues, "I don't know if these scums are telling the truth. I never did trust a Rodian after that horrible incident my friend went through.

Zofire looks in the cell and screams at the Rodian, "If you are lying, I will be sure I would be the first one to kill you!"

Katarn07 takes out a bandage from a med kit located a few feet aways and wraps it around the wound, "Yeah, no poison."

"We should wait on killing him. It's your choice, but the NRI hates when their agents don't take prisoners. My host, the real Katarn, was always hit up for the way he dealt with prisoners..."

Archived